ConBee 2 disconnects 1-3 Times a day

deCONZ Beta Firmware

1 Like

@de_employees

I totally missed this. Sorry.

thanks, flashed, will test and report back.

rock solid so far, as compared to hourly (at worst) breakdowns. So I would say the main question now is what makes 266e0700 so different from others?

@Mimiix reinforcing above query

I can’t answer it. I need @de_employees to step in.

I assumed the same from your earlier reply, but I can’t reference that group so I’ve referenced you again instead : )

Im glad to hear that someone has the exact same issues. So i‘m not the only one…

Can´t reproduce this issue so far.
I´ve forwarded this internnaly. Please be patient.

I remember that since I’ve went from that version I noticed 0xE1 too. However I also moved the machine to an metal surrounded area. Manuel told me that probsbly was the issue.

Thanks! I realize the supporting material/proof is poor at this point. However, instructions on logging so far did not translate well into the setup I have: kvm hass os with a z2mqtt plugin. If I use deconz on host there’s no issue, but when I map the device to kvm with z2m it happens all the time. If there’s a logging approach I can use with the hass os kvm, I’ll be happy to give it a go.

So, I got some quick feedback. To make it simple: the 66e07 Firmware had some not really legal settings in it (according to ETSI) so we must change them to Zigbee standard. If there are further issues with interferences after this version, there must be other reasons for that, like USB devices, SSD´s, Wifi…

If oyu are using Z2m, we can’t rule out Z2M influence. So if it works fine with deCONZ this could be something in Z2m.

agreed. Any specific way I should troubleshoot? Should this even go here, or z2m way instead?

We only support deCONZ here :sweat_smile:

On my end, i changed nothing. It‘s all the same since i‘m using conbee 2 with deconz. Native Ubuntu, latest version!

if it doesnt fail by tomorrow, I’ll flash the latest then try switching to the hass deconz integration for @ReviloEgros sake. Hopefully we can find and help squash the bug.

unfortunately it does not crash on deconz. I guess I will have to reach out on z2m boards… or go with the sonoff zigbee 3.0 which I’ve recently deployed and seems to have none such issues and all benefits.

A post was split to a new topic: Conbee Disconnecting