Xiaomi Mi Light Detection Sensor stops updating

I‘ve updated the firmware to 26780700 and deconz to 2.28.1
The sensors still stop updating after approx 6 hours so i had to roll back to deconz 2.26.3

Same for me - downgraded to 2.26.3, no problems anymore…

I have the same problem here on Conbee 2 on my HA.
How works a downgrade to 2.26.3? Which file should I use please? Thanks for your help

Hi I obtained a Mi Light sensor now and will check with the sniffer to see where/how reporting might stop, will report back here.

Just a reminder. The Aqara door window sensor is also affected.

Any news on this or do we all have to stay on version 2.26.3?

I’d appreciate an update on this issue. Thank you.

Hi all. I am so happy to have found this thread. As I have the exact same issue. After about six hours all of my xiaomi temp sensor stop sending updates. They are still connected and I see the info received by deconz dev log but no more updates on the API until I restart deconz. Only occurred after updating to latest version in August 2.28.1. Other sensor like the xiaomi motion still work. Let me know if I can support in debugging. All those sensor have newly this DDF abbreviation in UI. Not sure what it stands for.
How do I downgrade on Raspberry? I need to compile an earlier build right? Via apt-update no specific version can be pulled.

mhin76:
You can download the appropriate package here
https://deconz.dresden-elektronik.de/
save it on your raspi and install it using apt install

1 Like

Thanks ParanoidiondnA for the link. All worked fine once I got the right package, not the one under raspbian but under debian :slight_smile:

I have to say absolutely no issues with that device over here. And I would notice any misbehavior rather quickly since this triggers light automations in the living room.

What device?
Light sensor?
Door sensor?

Lucky U.

Seems I have to cancel my previous statement. Just added a new motion sensor to my setup, as I planned to replace one, and now all the sensors do not seem to update anymore… Had the sniffer running and on zigbee level, all is working fine. However, via REST API, only lastseen gets updated, omitting the actual value change.

Really strange, but now I’m also convinced something’s odd somewhere which we need to hunt down.

:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Have the same issue, home assistant addon. If someone tells me what to do I would gladly help.
Reverting to an older deconz version immediately fixed the problem

Is anyone working on this or do we have to stay on version 2.26.3?

I’ve tested deconz 2.29.0 today. Even though it took a bit longer, still the same problem. Back to 2.26.3 - all good
:frowning_face:

I think nothing have moved yet

It’s scheduled for 29.1

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information.