Woox r7060 smart garden irrigation control _TZ3210_eymunffl loose connection

Hello all!

I found a lot of discussions about this device and the last information is, it should work with latest version of deconz and REST API, but in my case the device is hard to control. Is the last DDF correct to have the device recognized as a switch and made available through lights?

Do you have any hints to fix the connectivity and control issues? I resetted and added the device several times, also restartet deconz gui.
thank you very much!
Kind regards
Jürgen

I didn’t succeed to fix this yet, so has anyone a hint for me?
Thank you all!

Did you find the device request on GitHub?

If the DDF in there is reported working, it should

Yes I was at Woox R7060 Smart Garden Irrigation Control - Device Requests - deCONZ Community (phoscon.de) and also worked through this issue DDF promote woox_r7060_ts0101 to Gold status by mkarnebeek · Pull Request #6295 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin (github.com)
for me it looks like the DDF is Gold and included in the last Release, isn’t it?
Thank you!

If, when device is connected, you can control it without issue then I think that’s not a DDF issue but rather a connectivity issue. Dou you have some errors in log ?

Hello!
I did some further investigation.
I can’t control the device through phoscon app, but on the other side, statechanges are mirrored to the app.
According to log advice I’ve check INFO, INFO_L2, ERROR, ERROR_L2, APS, APS_L2, without seeing any error connected with devices MAC.
Update:
It seems it’s related to the WebAPP, trough direct API calls I can control the device.
Do you have any hint on this?
Thank you in advance!
Kind regards
Jürgen

I’m a bit confused … we began with asking for help for

any hints to fix the connectivity and control issues

And know we are on

It seems it’s related to the WebAPP, trough direct API calls I can control the device

As Mimix said

If the DDF in there is reported working, it should

And it seems it is … Is your request to control this device with Phoscon (what you call Webapp) ?

Yes, I’m sorry for this confusion, I was investigating in the wrong direction.

I only tried to control the device via phoscon app and it didn’t work, after some further testing I noticed that direct API calls work.

So I will check phoscon app logs for further details.
Thanks you!

Phoscon needs to add support themselves.

Thank you both for your help!
It seems I ran into this bug Changing group lights has no effect anymore - deCONZ / General Support - deCONZ Community (phoscon.de).
So I close my request.
Thank you!
Kind regards

1 Like