I updated deCONZ to 2.13.04 / 18.12.2021 and my ConBee II to 26720700 yesterday. After that all /sensor/s (ZHAConsumption, ZHAPower, ZHASwitch) of my ubisys J1 are reachable: false. Only the /light/-Resource is still reachable (so its still possible to control the awning.
I never saw the sensors unreachable (over one year) but now they are - after the update. So this might be a problem with the new version?
The sensors should be reachable (again).
- Host system: Raspberry Pi
- Running method: Raspbian
- Firmware version: 26720700
- deCONZ version: (2.13.04)
- Device: ConBee II
- Do you use an USB extension cable: yes
- Is there any other USB or serial devices connected to the host system? If so: no