Kein Kontakt zu RaspBee

Hallo,

ich habe meinen RaspBee 1 mit dem letzten SD-Card Image und iobroker neu aufgesetzt. Das System funktionierte zunächst Problemlos.

Gestern wollte ich zwei IKEA Tradfri Geräte anlernen, was überhaupt nicht funktioniert hat. Nach etwas umherschauen, stelle ich gerade fest, dass die phoscon App offensichtlich keinen Kontakt zum RaspBee hat. Beim Neustart des Raspberry leuchte eine LED auf dem RaspBee kurz auf, danach passiert nichts mehr. In der App steht bei Firmware: nicht verbunden.

Ich habe einen anderen Raspberry mit der gleichen SD-Karte probiert, gleiches Problem.

Kann ich irgendwo testen, ob der RaspBee in Ordnung ist? Zurücksetzen in der App hat nicht funktioniert, weil wahrscheinlich kein Kontakt besteht.

Danke für Hinweise

Henry

Can you please translate to english? We only provide help in english on this forum.

Also, i’ve moved the topic as it was in the wrong category.

Hello,

I have rebuilt my RaspBee 1 with the latest SD card image and iobroker. At first the system worked without any problems.

Yesterday I wanted to connect two IKEA Tradfri devices, which did not work at all. After looking around a bit, I just realized that the phoscon app obviously has no contact with the RaspBee. When restarting the Raspberry, an LED on the RaspBee lights up briefly, then nothing happens. In the app it says firmware: not connected.

I tried another Raspberry with the same SD card, same problem.

Can I test somewhere if the RaspBee is working? Reset in the app did not work because there is no contact.

Thanks for hints

Henry

Please change the opening post + Title, makes it a bit easier to read.

Can you also please share some logs?