Disk write very hight

Lol ok, will be hard.
There is an issue opened on a jeedom forum ?

But if it s from deconz, we should have more return than that, for me there is something new in the code that panic the jeedom plugin, but I realy don’t see what is new on the last version, too much changes, and I don’t see something in rapport with notifiations.

Can use direclty the API Introduction - deCONZ REST-API
or Curl with something like

curl -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -X PUT -d '{"websocketnotifyall": false}' http://IP:PORT/api/KEY/config

IP and PÖRT are the same used for phoscon, and KEY can be the same API key used for jeedom.

Yes I’ve open a issue on jeedom community.

I ll try to use the api but I m a little afraid because it’s my prod and I don’t what to broke something ^^

Don’t worry, this command impact only the notification working mode, so can have 3 results

• Bad command, don’t work > no impact.
  • Good command, work > less notifications
  • Good command, don’t work > make the same command with “true” instead of “false”, to roll back.

No impact on devices database.

I don’t use postman very well. It’s a new world for me.

I’m from the last stable so a long time ago.

As this really seems a jeedom thing, I’ll move the topic to 3rd party integrations.

1 Like

Ok so if I understant I have to made that :

Because I think it’s OK :slight_smile:

But nothing change on the disk write

Yep it s exactly that.
This options decrease websocket notification, you will have one ONLY if there is a change.

But if nothing change, I m out of idea, can you show the same logs than before with this option enabled ?

Someone have an idea on github.
Can be a power measurement device that not working previously, that was enabled on the last version ? (or set with lower reporting values)

Can you disable some sensor in jeedom ? (and let them in the network ofc)

I was the someone on discord :thinking:

@Smanar Ok I ll ask the other user who have the issue and mix own item. With power mesurement I ve a Innr plug and five legrand netatmo.

@Mimiix thank you for this idea

I disable all my sensor, after all my light, after all my plug and at the end all my switch :

The same disk write…

If I stop the deamon, it’s stop to be so hight.

How do you disable the sensor ?
Are you sure jeedom don’t write some information on SQL database, when it receive notifications ?

All your plugs are used as routers ? You can unplug at least one of them ?

IDK how work the jeedom plugin, but from my memory it is python, you can ask to devs if you can edit a line for the plugin ignore some device (the ZHAPower and ZHAConsumption) to test ?

And for the moment, even with the GUI, it s hard to change the reporting values, so on jeedom without the GUI …

Sorry I m a little busied ATM, but I will install the last version this WE to compare too.

Lool, sorry, I thought you preferred anonymity

1 Like

No problem. For me it’s doesn’t really impact my prod just use my ssd.

In jeedom I can activate or deactivate an element in their configuration. When I do that it don’t appears in the log.

But I don’t know if jeedom write or not in the database. I think I ll be better to talk with the dev. I just use the web interface.

There clearly an issue with jeedom, other users have the same like me. But why ? Mystery ^^

Ok so for information I m ATM on deconz 2.12.0 on a dev network with some various devices
Have started to count all websocket event at 2021-09-03 20:29:02.244

In 24h I will install the version v2.12.6 to compare.

Hopping for the change have not happen before the version 2.12.0 …

Thanks for your action.

Ok so my test results

deconz 2.12.0
Starting at 2021-09-03 20:29:02, finished at 2021-09-04 20:34:03 > Websocket count : 14 700

deconz 2.12.6
Starting at 2021-09-04 20:34:03 finished at 2021-09-05 19:27:50 > Websocket count : 19 100
(for 23 h so will take 19 920 for 24h)

So for the same network with only 15 nodes, the version 2.12.6 have 30% mores notifications.
We are far away from your 300% increase IO, but I can’t explain it (if someone have an idea ?), and it can depend of devices in the network.

Jeedom devs have found something ? On my side I m using filtering on websocket notifications, I check the device, if the state is the same, I give up the notification, I give up too all “attr” notifications.

I have some personal problem ATM, so not a lot of time, but Tomorrow, I will make a code with more statistics, useless notification/usefull notification/ignored one, ect …

Because I don’t think 15 devices need 20k notification to update their states on a complete day. I think the solution is on the filtering.

Thank you for your reply!
I’ve no news from geekdom developers unfortunately. Do you want the link to jeedom discord subject ?

You have 30% more notification. I’ve jeedom and deconz on the same virtual machine so 30% * 2 and maybe more if jeedom made some treatment if the value are the same.