Devices not connected after Deconz and Raspbee2 Update

After the Upgrade from DeConz Version 2.18.02 to 2.19.01 all my devices lose the connection to the RaspBee2.


  • Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
  • RaspBee 2 (Firmware 26720700)
  • HomeBridge on the same device (SD Card Image from
  • ZigBee Channel and Network ID the same as before the upgrade
  • Light-Search 3min
  • OTAU disabled
  • Discovery enabled


  • Philips Hue Outdoor Sensor
  • Philips Hue Outdoor Lights
  • Aqara Humidity Sensor
  • Aqara Door/Window Sensor

Is there anybody that have the same problem as me?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:


Can you share some logs ? In #deconz you can find out how. Please share in pastebin.

Of course - see attached the logs (I let it logging for appr. 5min after device-boot)

Update-Info: I tried to repair a paired device (Search for new devices in phoscon and pairing mode on device) - that’s also not possible anymore.

Can you please share with pastebin ?

Mea culpa - here again with pastebin debian Pastezone

Thanks :slight_smile:

Did you put the log levels as asked in the post in #deconz ? I am seeing some logs that shouldn’t be there

I think in the pasted log file I’ve choosen all the debug levels.

Here a new one with the debug levels INFO , INFO_L2 , ERROR , ERROR_L2 , APS , APS_L2 as described in this article (How to get logs?).

New logs see here debian Pastezone.

I don’t see anything obvious.

Anyway @de_employees can you check?

1 Like

Hi, the logs are unusual, the following line indicates messages are received but don’t contain the MAC address of the device, which they always should.

invalid mac address 0x0000000000000000

So I would suggest two things:

  • If not already done, try to power-cycle the RaspBee (completely cut from power not just reboot the RPi).
  • If that doesn’t do the trick, we need to check the configuration in the GUI if there is something messed up:
    Edit → Network Settings

Thanks for the analysis. I tried also to power-cycle the raspbi but unfortunately still the same issue.

I found a workaround and know it’s working now for me → I reverted the system back to DeConz 2.18.02 with raspbee2 firmware 26780700.

It seems to be a problem with the upgrade of the 2.18.2 version to 2.19.1 on a raspberrypi 3b. I’ll wait now for the next version and try it again :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your help & wish you all a succesful start of the week :slight_smile: