Blitzwolf BW-SHP15

Are you using an older deconz version (2.13.x needed)?

I’m using 2.13.4, app v6.11.1

Perhaps this helps:"

Either way, i can confirm it works as i have the exact same one working fine here:

Not sure if it was a coincidence, but I was also having a similar issue with another Tuya Plug in 2.13.4. So it might be a deconz api bug. Adding a new plug that looks fine in deconz (including measurement) does not expose any metering in the api.

When I choose Hybrid DDF mode and re-add the plug, the sensors are available in the api again and measuring works:

I am running Basic mode on my setup.

And you can add new plugs OK? Existing ones also worked fine in my case (I have 6 SHP15’s FW 67), the problem only occurred when adding a new plug.

I haven’t tried that :thinking: Maybe that’s the issue here.

Hi there,

i updated one of my SHP15 to Version 1.0.5 (Version 67) and now i don´t get any measurements.

I´m running DeConz 2.13.2 beta.

Any suggestions? :thinking:

Thanks

In the mean time have you found a workaround for _TZ3000_u5u4cakc to have some descent feedback?

Same here, no sensors available on this device after joining as light. Once I enabled the “Silver” DDFs and re-added the device to the network, the consumption and power sensors show up.

So I’m in the market for new power plugs, basically just for energy monitoring. Are these a good fit? Are there still issues with joining and getting any metrics?

You just don’t know what you are going to get… My shp 15 works wonderfully but I bought it on release. Newer versions don’t have automatic reporting or some other issues. It’s hit and miss.

Hi, I just bought SHP-15. It has the new firmware (version 69) and identifies itself as _TZ3000_u5u4cakc. I have deCONZ 2.17.1.

On the first try, the plug was paired instantly via Phoscon, but the power sensors never appeard in Home assistant. I tried re-adding the sensor few times, but with no luck. Then I tried the DDF “workarounds” above through Deconz (Panel > Control, then switching DDF settings) and was removing and re-adding the plug. The Silver/Broze settings made no difference. Then I switched to the Hybird DDF, rebooted the Raspberry with Raspbee II and re-added the sensor. Not sure whether it was the Hybird settings or the device reboot, but finally I get the power sensor exposed to Homeassistant. After that, I returned DDF mode to the “Basic Gold” and rebooted again, to make sure it still works, which it did.

I also have the quite similar Blitzwolf SHP-13 plug, so I tried connecting them them on the same plug in series, to compare how they measure the power consumption. Have a look at the graph - the SHP-15 (purple) measurement is almost real-time with 5-sec updates, while the SHP-13 (blue) updates only every 5 minutes.

So if you don’t mind some mumbo-jumbo with the pairing and DDF, I’d recommend the SHP-15 for precise and real-time measurements.

1 Like

I had exactly same issue with two SHP-15 (_TZ3000_u5u4cakc) - paired with phoscon, but no sensors in HA, only switch control.
As I saw, that those sensors exists via deconz VNC. I did couple of deconz plugin restarts, adding, reading. via phoscon without any new sensors in HA. So finally upon restarting whole HA (not raspbery, but from developer tools->Yaml->Restart) sensors appeared!
On second SHP-15 I tried only adding via phoscon and then restart HA. Sensors did not appear. Again, removed and added from phoscon and restarted deconz plugin + HA. And second SHP-15 sensors appeared in HA!
So probably for SHP-15 (_TZ3000_u5u4cakc) you need to add them through phoscon, restart deconz plugin and restart HA.

FYI _TZ3000_u5u4cakc DDF info from deconz VNC:

Hello, I don’t see this model id in the DDF deconz-rest-plugin/bw_shp15_smart_plug.json at master · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

So if it’s a SHP-15 and not a clone of clone of clone add it in the DDF

"manufacturername": ["_TZ3000_mraovvmm", "_TZ3000_u5u4cakc"],
  "modelid": ["TS011F", "TS011F"],

Define clone of the clone :slight_smile:
I purchased it from local store. Came in with genuine looking shp-15 package (already threw it away).
Any tips how I can determine if it’s a clone?
This is exact link of my purchase: BlitzWolf BW-SHP15 ZigBee 16A kištukas su elektros matavimu- Improveit.lt and device looks similar to the photos of this product

It is also mentioned here as BW-SHP15:

Lol, sorry, If you have “shp15” written somewhere will be fine ^^, (it’s just because there is a DDF just for “no name” tuya clone.

Added Comparing dresden-elektronik:master...vukisz:patch-1 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

@vukisz
Perfect, but the change is only on your fork, you need to make a PR to submit on the deconz github.

1 Like