Blitzwolf BW-SHP15

mine have 67, but i can’t controll them. could it be a problem to have cc2531 and conbee running at the same time? i disabled my cc2531 but i don’t want zu delete it yet, becuase the rest of my system is using this.

@iisworks I’m in the market for some smart plugs. How bad is this change? With reporting, does the device automatically send updates on state/value changes? So for power datalogging reporting is much better, correct?

Depends on what you want to use them for. I liked the fact that the reporting ones update values in seconds, while the new FW causes them to only update every minute or so by polling of deconz. This is too infrequent for me personally, especially if you want them to trigger any automation in some cases. I could live with 15s polling.

Also mine are v67 (_TZ3000_mraovvmm) and I can only set on/off, without any consumption information…
@iisworks how can I see the power consumption?

Are you using an older deconz version (2.13.x needed)?

I’m using 2.13.4, app v6.11.1

Perhaps this helps:"

Either way, i can confirm it works as i have the exact same one working fine here:

Not sure if it was a coincidence, but I was also having a similar issue with another Tuya Plug in 2.13.4. So it might be a deconz api bug. Adding a new plug that looks fine in deconz (including measurement) does not expose any metering in the api.

When I choose Hybrid DDF mode and re-add the plug, the sensors are available in the api again and measuring works:

I am running Basic mode on my setup.

And you can add new plugs OK? Existing ones also worked fine in my case (I have 6 SHP15’s FW 67), the problem only occurred when adding a new plug.

I haven’t tried that :thinking: Maybe that’s the issue here.

Hi there,

i updated one of my SHP15 to Version 1.0.5 (Version 67) and now i don´t get any measurements.

I´m running DeConz 2.13.2 beta.

Any suggestions? :thinking:

Thanks

In the mean time have you found a workaround for _TZ3000_u5u4cakc to have some descent feedback?

Same here, no sensors available on this device after joining as light. Once I enabled the “Silver” DDFs and re-added the device to the network, the consumption and power sensors show up.

So I’m in the market for new power plugs, basically just for energy monitoring. Are these a good fit? Are there still issues with joining and getting any metrics?

You just don’t know what you are going to get… My shp 15 works wonderfully but I bought it on release. Newer versions don’t have automatic reporting or some other issues. It’s hit and miss.

Hi, I just bought SHP-15. It has the new firmware (version 69) and identifies itself as _TZ3000_u5u4cakc. I have deCONZ 2.17.1.

On the first try, the plug was paired instantly via Phoscon, but the power sensors never appeard in Home assistant. I tried re-adding the sensor few times, but with no luck. Then I tried the DDF “workarounds” above through Deconz (Panel > Control, then switching DDF settings) and was removing and re-adding the plug. The Silver/Broze settings made no difference. Then I switched to the Hybird DDF, rebooted the Raspberry with Raspbee II and re-added the sensor. Not sure whether it was the Hybird settings or the device reboot, but finally I get the power sensor exposed to Homeassistant. After that, I returned DDF mode to the “Basic Gold” and rebooted again, to make sure it still works, which it did.

I also have the quite similar Blitzwolf SHP-13 plug, so I tried connecting them them on the same plug in series, to compare how they measure the power consumption. Have a look at the graph - the SHP-15 (purple) measurement is almost real-time with 5-sec updates, while the SHP-13 (blue) updates only every 5 minutes.

So if you don’t mind some mumbo-jumbo with the pairing and DDF, I’d recommend the SHP-15 for precise and real-time measurements.

1 Like

I had exactly same issue with two SHP-15 (_TZ3000_u5u4cakc) - paired with phoscon, but no sensors in HA, only switch control.
As I saw, that those sensors exists via deconz VNC. I did couple of deconz plugin restarts, adding, reading. via phoscon without any new sensors in HA. So finally upon restarting whole HA (not raspbery, but from developer tools->Yaml->Restart) sensors appeared!
On second SHP-15 I tried only adding via phoscon and then restart HA. Sensors did not appear. Again, removed and added from phoscon and restarted deconz plugin + HA. And second SHP-15 sensors appeared in HA!
So probably for SHP-15 (_TZ3000_u5u4cakc) you need to add them through phoscon, restart deconz plugin and restart HA.

FYI _TZ3000_u5u4cakc DDF info from deconz VNC:

Hello, I don’t see this model id in the DDF deconz-rest-plugin/bw_shp15_smart_plug.json at master · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

So if it’s a SHP-15 and not a clone of clone of clone add it in the DDF

"manufacturername": ["_TZ3000_mraovvmm", "_TZ3000_u5u4cakc"],
  "modelid": ["TS011F", "TS011F"],

Define clone of the clone :slight_smile:
I purchased it from local store. Came in with genuine looking shp-15 package (already threw it away).
Any tips how I can determine if it’s a clone?
This is exact link of my purchase: BlitzWolf BW-SHP15 ZigBee 16A kištukas su elektros matavimu- Improveit.lt and device looks similar to the photos of this product