Xiaomi Multisensor weird cross refences

I have 4 Xiaomi Multisensors which I installed in my Wolf Ventilation in order to measure the temperature and humidity of incoming and outgoing air streams.

When I first looked at the measuring results in grafana I was not able to find out what is going on, the values were jumping up and down and were not making any sense. I am reading the values from deconz into openhab and then storing these in influxdb and display graphs in grafana.
At first glace I have seen that certain sensors in openhab are showing values of other sensors an sometimes then show own values. These happened though only for the temperatures, the humidity and pressure channels were ok.
I first thought that the openhab binding is the problem as the phoscon web UI shows always the correct values.

In order to prove that it is or is not an issue with openhab binding I have defined a flow in node-red and queried the temperature channels one by one.
The result is that when I query the states of one sensor I get 2 values, the own and a value from an other sensor.

This is definitely an issue in deconz.

Any clue how to solve this?

Hi,

A lot of question about this before concluding in trouble in DeConz :innocent:

1. What do you mean by " I am reading the values from deconz into openhab" ? Using REST-API I presume ?
  2. How can you tell that read values are from “other sensor” and not the sensor that gives strange values ?
  3. “The result is that when I query the states of one sensor I get 2 values, the own and a value from an other sensor.” Do you mean that you get 2 different values per query ? How can you do that ?
  4. WHen you do succeded queries using REST-API (using curl or another tool, or juste using Phoscon) do you get the same behavior ?
  1. I presume that openhab binding and the nodered plugin are using the rest API to get the data.

2. In openhab I get “jumping” values between two sensors, in nodered the debug console shows two values when querying only one.

3. In nodered this is true and visible.

4. Did not think about trying out the rest API directly.
    When queried /api/8A3753441C/sensors/< sensor number >" or /api/8A3753441C/sensors/< unique id >
    I always get just one and the right value.

I have to dig deeper and debug what queries the openhab binding and nodered plugin are issuing.