V2.21.01 and Ikea Symfonisk controller is not sending events?

Hello!

A few days ago I installed deCONZ 2.21.02 on a Pi 4 with Raspberry Pi OS and a Conbee II with Firmware 26780700.
I have two Ikea Symfonisk controllers (E1744) which had been working without any problem with deCONZ together with Home Assistant (which has not been changed the last days.
I also have Ikea Tradfri E1810 and an Aqara Opple 6 button ZigBee controller which are still working fine and they are sending events to Home Assistant.

But the two Ikea Symfonisk controllers are not sending any events to Home Assistant. Nothing can be seen. I can see the battery status in Hime Assistant and that is fine. I also changed one of the batteries and connected one of the Symfonisk controllers again to deCONZ/Phoscon, but nothing changes. No events of the Symfonisk controllers can be seen. Every other controller is sending without a problem.

Is there any known problem with these Symfonisk controllers?

Thank you!

Hi,

Just tested as i have one and i am indeed seeing the same.

Can you please create a bug report on Github? GitHub - dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin: deCONZ REST-API plugin to control ZigBee devices Please make sure to following to template

I hope I filled out any relevant information:
https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/6817