Update deconz on RPi4 failed

Hi,

I’ve upgraded my Rpi with Deconz install (apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade), and unfortunately my connection with the app Hue Essentials and remotecontrollers (Tradfri, Hue) are lost.

Status of deconz seems good, reset of Deconz won’t work. In the app Hue essentials i’ve removed the settings and reconnected, but that doesn’t work.

What can I do more than reinstall everything?

State of deconz posted below:

sudo systemctl status deconz
● deconz.service - deCONZ: ZigBee gateway -- REST API
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/deconz.service; enabled; vendor preset>
     Active: active (running) since Sun 2023-06-25 21:04:27 BST; 2 days ago
   Main PID: 439 (deCONZ)
      Tasks: 5 (limit: 3933)
        CPU: 1h 18min 51.005s
     CGroup: /system.slice/deconz.service
             └─439 /usr/bin/deCONZ -platform minimal --http-port=80

Jun 25 21:04:27 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Started deCONZ: ZigBee gateway -- REST >
Jun 25 21:04:31 raspberrypi deCONZ[439]: QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not se>
Jun 25 21:04:32 raspberrypi deCONZ[439]: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect >
Jun 25 21:04:35 raspberrypi deCONZ[439]: This plugin does not support propagate>
Jun 25 21:04:35 raspberrypi deCONZ[439]: This plugin does not support propagate>

All seem fine, you can’t access to phoscon ? Have you tried https://phoscon.de/discover

Hi Smanar,

Yes I can access Phoscon. All my lights and accessoires are available but do not react on the switches. Even my app gives errors.

It’s in dutch saying: unexpected reaction from bridge. Try it later again.

From here 951 internal error , type 901 · Issue #4633 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub
It mean the gateway is busy, as you haven’t changed something to your automation, I think it’s more from the gateway.

You haven’t access to logs ?
The firmware version is fixe on phoscon / gateway ?
Perhaps something visible if you restart deconz but with debug enabled deCONZ command line parameters · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin Wiki · GitHub

Restart deconz don’t restart the gateway, you need to unplug replug it (usb is still powered)

Are you sure the stick is seen ?

If you did a full update this might be causing it

Thanks for all the suggestions. Sorry for the late response. My technical knowledge of Debian/Linux is not what it used to be. After some research and testing, this (click on preview for exact solution, because there are more solutions) was the solution for me:

I hope this bug is already out of Debian.

Kind regards from the Netherlands

Dirk