_TZ3000_gjnozsaz Smart plug Active Power

I am testing a smartplug _TZ3000_gjnozsaz TS011F. In deconz electrical meausrment Ill get the voltage and current but power shows 0. I also try to get the electrical measurements to Home Assistant but Ill only get switch on off to work. Any suggestions?

What was the device connected to the plug ? perhaps it don’t use enought power to be visible.

For missing consumption, the easier way is using DDF file, you can find the complete procedure on this forum.

Hoff now I feel stupid.
I really do not want to say my misstake… But Ill do it anyway… Ill was checking the wrong plug.
I bought five new plugs and tought I was checking the one who was connected to my laptop. So Smanar you was right. It was connected to a standby monitor.
Anyway, how about HA? Why do I not have any entities for consumption? Some easy misstake again? :smile:

There is a generic code for plug TS011F, but you are not the first one with issues, to solve that, they use a DDF file.
You can use this one with just updating the manufacture name DDF for Neo NAS-WR01B by torandreroland · Pull Request #5577 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

Thanks alot. Have to check that out a little bit more tomorrow. Now Ill get entities for power and consumption but unknown as value.

Can we please keep device requests here :TZ3000_gjnozsaz appears but only power and link quality - No power meter · Issue #5633 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub