System broken after apt-get installed beta 2.25.3?

Hi,

I performed apt-get upgrade, and this installed version 2.25.3 which is present in stable repository:

But version history does not show this as stable?

When opening deconz it does not show any devices anymore :frowning:

Any suggestions how to downgrade?

Thanks!

It is the last stable version: Release v2.25.3 Ā· dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin Ā· GitHub

To downgrade: How to downgrade a package via apt-get? - Ask Ubuntu

Hmm, ok, it is not shown here: changelog.de

Anyway, the problem I have is, that no devices are shown anymore in deCONZ GUIā€¦

I have the conbee II stick, do I need to have a certain firmware installed in order to work with the deconz version? I currently have 26720700

Hmm, ok, it is not shown here: changelog.de

You are right that page is always out of date, I donā€™t know why they keep it, itā€™s just confusing.

I have the conbee II stick, do I need to have a certain firmware installed in order to work with the deconz version? I currently have 26720700

No I donā€™t think you need a specific firmware for that version, but itā€™s advised to be on the latest firmware as it has all the latest improvements. 26780700 has been released after yours, so you could upgrade to that.

BUT Iā€™d first try to get to a working system before doing another upgrade that could mud the waters. Try to downgrade deconz to the previous version, and see if that works, before trying to upgrade the firmware.

Hope it makes sense.

Thanks for your replies!

I downgraded to 2.24.2 now. I can switch my lights via the Phoscon web app again, but I still do not see any devices in the Deconz app (Linux backend):

Any idea what the reason might be, or what I can do?

I am sorry I am out of ideas as Iā€™ve never experienced that. Iā€™d wait if someone else reply, or search the forum for people who had a similar issue.

Do you have deconz running besides deconz-gui?

When I stop the Deconz GUI and run only the Deconz service, then it seems the Phoscon Web App is working. But when I stop the service and instead start Deconz GUI it does not show any devices in the GUI and also the Phoscon Web App is not working anymoreā€¦?

Before the upgrade it always worked (Deconz GUI + Phoscon Web App working).

Wich one service ?
You can have only one deconz instance (service or not), so you canā€™t have the headless+ the Desktop one, the phoscon app is another thing.

On the GUI, you have log in help/debug view.

Itā€™s not possible having access on device using phoscon and have nothing visible in deconz. You donā€™t use VM ? you have only 1 host ?
On deconz you have a button on top ā€œPhoscon appā€ itā€™s the same url you are using ?