Support for Heiman HS3SA-E - Device unreachable

As my device request in github was closed, I open this feature request.

I have a Heiman HS3SA-E smoke detector, that could be paired with deconz but isn’t reachable at all.
It also doesn’t provide any status information.

More information and basic cluster can be found in guthub: https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/5296

1 Like

Moved from Feature request to General support.

Can you please provide some logs?

Option 1: To get debug logs in a GUI installation, open deCONZ and click Help . After that, click Debug View . The following debug levels need to be enabled for proper logging: INFO , INFO_L2 , ERROR , ERROR_L2 , APS , APS_L2 .

Option 2: To get debug logs in a headless installation / ssh session, use the following commands:

sudo systemctl stop deconz-gui
      sudo systemctl stop deconz
      /usr/bin/deCONZ -platform minimal --dbg-aps=2 --dbg-info=2 --dbg-error=2 | tee debug.txt

When done, exit the process with CTRL+C . You can now start the systemctl service again. Your logs will be printed in the console, as well as saved to a file named debug.txt in the current directory. Be sure to capture at least a few minutes worth of logs. When sharing these logs, DO NOT attempt to paste them into a channel. Instead use a pastebin service such as this or this. When done, don’t forget to disable logging. This is especially important when running off an SD card, as the debug logging will cause unnessecary writes, and might shorten the life of your media.

I was able to get it working.

I read the basic cluster information in the Deconz GUI multiple times while permanently pressing the test button on the device. After that it works.

Now it also provides a battery level sensor.

1 Like

Hallo,
same here but after 2-3 days Heiman Smoke Sensor goes in “deepsleep” mode and it looks like this
Rauchmelder_Flur2

pressing the testbutton and all data is send … any way the sensor is reachable always ?

The same thing happens to me with my heiman smoke detector devices.

I have tested the smoke detector with the zigbee adapter from iobroker with the same conbee. There the problem does not occur. Several data points are updated there more than hourly.

Can the problem be solved with deconz?

1 Like