Suddenly no detection of any device - Conbee III - HA - ZHA - Docker

Good morning,

Last night at 2:22, all Zigbee devices (Firmware: deCONZ_ConBeeIII_0x26550900.bin.GCF) suddenly became undiscoverable. Initially, this affected the directly powered devices like power plugs and lights, and later the temperature sensors and other devices disappeared as well. I am using the ConBee III with Home Assistant in ZHA on a Synology device, running through Docker. Home Assistant recognizes the ConBee stick and indicates that everything is functioning correctly, but only 1 out of 73 devices is being detected (and that one device is the ConBee itself). I have tried restarting Home Assistant and even restored a backup, but the issue persists. Additionally, I am unable to add any new devices via Zigbee.

Here’s what I found in the logfile:
2026-09-17 07:08:04.020 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.uart] Frame received: 0x0e4d0007002600
2026-09-17 07:08:04.020 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] Received command CommandId.device_state_changed{'status': <Status.SUCCESS: 0>, 'frame_length': 7, 'device_state': DeviceState(network_state=<NetworkState2.CONNECTED: 2>, device_state=<DeviceStateFlags.APSDE_DATA_CONFIRM|APSDE_DATA_REQUEST_FREE_SLOTS_AVAILABLE: 9>), 'reserved': 0} (seq 77)
2026-09-17 07:08:04.020 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] Mismatched response, triggering error in 0.50s
2026-09-17 07:08:04.024 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.uart] Frame received: 0x124d0009000200260b
2026-09-17 07:08:04.025 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] Received command CommandId.aps_data_request{'status': <Status.SUCCESS: 0>, 'frame_length': 9, 'payload_length': 2, 'device_state': DeviceState(network_state=<NetworkState2.CONNECTED: 2>, device_state=<DeviceStateFlags.APSDE_DATA_CONFIRM|APSDE_DATA_REQUEST_FREE_SLOTS_AVAILABLE: 9>), 'request_id': 11} (seq 77)
2026-09-17 07:08:04.025 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] Clearing existing mismatched response timer
2026-09-17 07:08:04.025 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] Sending CommandId.aps_data_confirm{} (seq=78)
2026-09-17 07:08:04.029 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.uart] Frame received: 0x044e0013000c002606023b580101a700000000
2026-09-17 07:08:04.030 DEBUG (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] Received command CommandId.aps_data_confirm{'status': <Status.SUCCESS: 0>, 'frame_length': 19, 'payload_length': 12, 'device_state': DeviceState(network_state=<NetworkState2.CONNECTED: 2>,

And now I am out of ideas…

KI told me the following solution:
Reflash the stick, this is the crucial step, as it resets the NVRAM of the stick. This is where the Network Key, PAN ID, and the device database are stored. If these are corrupted, neither a backup nor reloading will help. After performing the reflash, you can restore your ZHA backup, ensuring that the stick and network key are once again synchronized.

Do you think this might work or might be very unlikely?

I reflashed the device, intiated the restoring of the backup…no device despite the Conbee III showed up. Reset ZHA , but still nothing. It is also impossible to add any new device…it will just not detect it.

Any ideas, broken device?

Hello, have you tried on ZHA forum ? because I don’t know what ZHA do with the device.
Your logs are fine, I don’t see error inside.

For information, on deconz, network setting are stored on the gateway but database is stored on the host.