Sonoff ZBMINI Extreme not compatible?

The DDF is gone ?
But it’s in the official version ? or you have used a custom DDF ?

Hi Smanar,

I’ve just had a look and the DDF is still shown in Deconz, but in HA it states the entity is no longer in use by the Deconz integration.

What is your deconz version ?
Because you are not using the defaut DDF, the one on your picture have “draft” status.

Are you using a custom DDF ?

HI @Smanar,

Thank you for your feedback.

I’m using the deconz interface/addon in Home Assistant (v 6.19.0);

I had noticed that before, that I didn’t have the option to select the different Status types?

In the editor I clicked the ON/OFF Light in the right hand selection area and it implemented the code into the editor/preview area, then I clicked Hot Reload.

It all works up to when I restart/reboot Home Assistant (running on a Raspberry Pi 4b with 120 SSD.

Dizzwold.

Can you check your deconz version in phoscon/gateway ?
You need at least the version 2.22.0, and when you select the device and make edit DDF you need to see this one (in the “preview” tab deconz-rest-plugin/zbmini-l_relay.json at master · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

And you capture the path is devices/zblminil2.json, this file was created by yourself, it is not in deconz by defaut.

Hi Smanar,

From what I can see I’m running 2.19.02.

Why don’t I see an update firmware button?

From What I can see looking online, there’s no easy way to update the firmware.

Just been looking around some more.

I have Home Assistant running on a Raspberry Pi 4 and I have an Apple Mac computer, how am I to update the firmware on the conbee ii ?

I’ve tried via ssh from my Apple Mac to HA with the following;
[core-ssh ~]$ docker run -it --rm --entrypoint "/firmware-update.sh" --privileged --cap-add=ALL -v /dev:/dev -v /lib/modules:/lib/modules -v /sys:/sys deconzcommunity/deconz

-bash: docker: command not found
So then I’ve tried opening HA in a browser, open the Terminal & SSH addon Gui with the same result?

Can someone explain how I do this please?

You need to update the addon.

Yep, it’s not the firwmare that need to be updated (you can use an old one), but your deconz version, and on HA you need to update the addon

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your input.

I don’t know why this is as I have Automatic Updates enabled?

The version I have is 6.19.0, isn’t that the newest version?

If I click changelog, this is what I see;

You are mixing up addon version and deconz version

Your on deconz 2.21.2 .

In your case you need to wait for the next stable.

Oh, Okay.

Ha-Ho, guess I’ll just have to wait.

Thank you for your help and guidance.

Really grateful.

Dizzwold.

Hi Guys,

Will the Sonof ZB Mini L2 now work with the latest HA Deconz addon 2.22.2?

Dizzwold.

For me yes

HI,

Could you elaborate a little further on how this is done?

I have HA on a RPi with 2.5ssd (I can have a screen and keyboard attached).
I have Deconz/Phoscon installed in HA.
I use a Conbee II (This was flashed a couple of years ago, but can’t remember how this was done, except being a nightmare)
I only have an old Imac computer (2011).
What am I doing, re-flashing the Conbee stick, if so how do I do this?

Sorry for all the questions.

You just need to wait for HA use a deconz version > v2.22.0-beta
Then just re-include your device.
Update the device firmware will change nothing.

Hmm.

When I open The Deconz addon and click Deconz from the option with Phoscon.
Deconz states v2.22.2 in the bottom right corner

You have so much device not reconized, even the coordinator is not reconized. look more like a configuration issue.
Can you check the model id and manufacture name ?
If not visible, select cluster 0x0000 ("Basic’) and press “read” on the new panel (you will need to awake too the device in same time.

Sorry, but I’m not sure what your asking.

To explain, I’ve added things as I’ve purchased them (really only to test them). The only thing I was really using was the motion sensor that I had automated in HA to work with ESPThings Analog LED controller, but I’ve had this all switched off during the summer.
I’d also brought a new router, but not really done nothing with HA until now, so this could be a cause for the problems I think your talking of?

“Can you check the model id and manufacture name ?”
What are you asking me to check, the Conbee II?

Is 0x0000 the Conbee II device?

I think, due to there being devices I don’t use within the Deconz integration, I may be best off to remove the Deconz integration and start all over?