Sonoff ZBMINI Extreme not compatible?

You just need to wait for HA use a deconz version > v2.22.0-beta
Then just re-include your device.
Update the device firmware will change nothing.

Hmm.

When I open The Deconz addon and click Deconz from the option with Phoscon.
Deconz states v2.22.2 in the bottom right corner

You have so much device not reconized, even the coordinator is not reconized. look more like a configuration issue.
Can you check the model id and manufacture name ?
If not visible, select cluster 0x0000 ("Basic’) and press “read” on the new panel (you will need to awake too the device in same time.

Sorry, but I’m not sure what your asking.

To explain, I’ve added things as I’ve purchased them (really only to test them). The only thing I was really using was the motion sensor that I had automated in HA to work with ESPThings Analog LED controller, but I’ve had this all switched off during the summer.
I’d also brought a new router, but not really done nothing with HA until now, so this could be a cause for the problems I think your talking of?

“Can you check the model id and manufacture name ?”
What are you asking me to check, the Conbee II?

Is 0x0000 the Conbee II device?

I think, due to there being devices I don’t use within the Deconz integration, I may be best off to remove the Deconz integration and start all over?

Hi Guys, @Mimiix , @Smanar

Okay, here things should look better.
I’ve figured out, by rebooting and switching Off the switch (disconnected from the power), that device 0x086F is the switch. Yet when I look at Phoscon It’s not there, can’t be found or will not pair.

Previously I’d managed to connect the device when running 2.21.2, but when the power was disconnected then reapplied the device was lost. Therefore I still have the device in HA (I couldn’t find a way to remove it).

How can I get this working?

Do I need to somehow remove the previous device or can it somehow be reused?

Hi Guys,

Okay, being that I only had the Motion sensor and trying to add the ZBMiniL2, I’ve just gone and reset the Conbee II gateway. So I no longer have any of the old installation that didn’t work anyway.
I have no idea what device 0xA3AF is?

So now, I should be able to go to Phoscon and add the light (ZBMiniL2)?

The 0xA3AF is your ZBMINI but shows not recognized/ supported. Thats why its not in HA/Phoscon.

Can you share a screenshot of the basic cluster?

HI @Mimiix ,

I think when I took the previous screenshot, I’d turned the power Off to the ZBMiniL2 to try and determine what this device was(0xA3AF).
This image is of what your requested (On/Off);

This image is the item below (On/Off Switch Config);

This image, I thought I’d check Automatic Add New Devices;

Here are the current Deconz devices after taking the images above;

There’s still not a screenshot I requested. Please provide it.

Hi @Mimiix ,

Is this what you wanted. I’m sorry but I followed the linked diagram not thinking I had to click other options. Sorry;

Do you need me to select anything else within the basic cluster information?

Supported device are

"manufacturername": ["SONOFF", "SONOFF"],
  "modelid": ["ZBMINI-L", "ZBMINIL2"],

So your need to be reconized…

Previously I’d managed to connect the device when running 2.21.2,

Can you check again your version ? HA make lot of magic using docker.

Edit:
You need a version > 2.22.0 beta Release Sailor · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

Hes on 22.2 (see right bottom of his screen).

@Dizzwold Can you click right mouse on the node, then click “edit DDF”. Please provide a screen of what you see there.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your help.

I think this is what your asking for;

You have a DDF “parasite” with “draft” status ^^
You can delete the file device/zbmini_l2.json

Setting the “draft” status is not enought to prevent deconz use it, if you have 5 files with “draft” and only one whith “gold”, deconz will take randomly one of the 6.

Sorry, I don’t understand.

I don’t see anything ending with .json, so I don’t know what I need to delete.

I’m not sure, but when I tried to instal the device a while back when using 2.19, I did the thing with the DDF editor, but this only got the device working until a power down or reboot.
Could this be some remnant of this previous installation?

Please could elaborate for a dummy on what and how to delete this?

IDK what you have done to create this file.
If the file is persistent (always here after a reboot), it mean you have it in the persistent folder /data/.local/share/dresden-elektronik/deCONZ/devices/

I now have other problems.

I’ve read the many links moving on from your link above.
I have Advanced mode switched on and There is no Protection mode shown anywhere in My HA
I’ve used Mac Terminal to ssh into my Ha and used HA addon Web Terminal and both don’t like the first command line
docker container ls

Can you offer any advice on how I can get into the DDF in HA?

Dizzwold.

Nope, sorry, It’ s for that I don’t use docker, I m not informatic engineer.
Perhaps on their forum you can find how to delete a simple file from their OS ?

Hi Guy’s,

After what’s been advised above I’ve posted a couple of threads on the Home Assistant forum, but sadly I’ve had no replies in 3 to 4 weeks;
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/how-to-install-a-new-deconz-ddf-file/390455/11
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/edit-remove-deconz-ddf/620454
So I’m back yet again asking for the same help.
The one thing I have found is that to gain access to the operating system you need to have a second form of SSH other than the Web-Terminal/CLI.
As shown if the screenshot below, I can now gain access to the OS, bu there is where I start to encounter problems, part of which is due to inexperience of using RPI’s and Python.
Once I’m into the OS via SSH;
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 05.09.45
How do I enter/what do I need to type in to be able to access the following/how do I Navigate to it and then what do I do?

Navigate to the path /mnt/data/supervisor/addons/data/core_deconz/.local/share/dresden-elektronik/deCONZ/devices

Please can you guys help?

Dizzwold.