Silvercrest SMART Swich cannot be conneced to a group

After successfull installation of the above Smart Silvercrest switch, there is no response by connecting the switch to a established GROUP. Only a window showing the switcheditor appears but there will be no switches available, ever since I the SMART switch is visible on the left hand side. I was trying several things with no success.

Details:
SMART Switch
Manufacur: TZ3000_rco1yzb1
Product: TS004F
ConBeeII Stick newest Editon

This device is powered, so it work like a light, not a switch.

Thanks for the hint, now I was deleting the SMART switch inside the Phoscon Switch Editor and then I was trying via search inside the LAMP Editor (setting SMART switch to pairing mode). Inside the LAMP editor nothing happen, but inside the Switch Editor the SMART switch will be found agian with a new name but same device as before. And again it can’t connected to a group. The button inside the Group Editor is showing the new SMART switch but it can’t be assignded. UFF no idea

Ok, so my bad sorry, this device is not powered, so its realy a switch.

I have found the DDF for this device deconz-rest-plugin/_TZ3000_rco1yzb1_switch.json at master · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

And this DDF don’t have group part, can you try this one

{
  "schema": "devcap1.schema.json",
  "manufacturername": "_TZ3000_rco1yzb1",
  "modelid": "TS004F",
  "product": "TS004F",
  "sleeper": true,
  "status": "Gold",
  "subdevices": [
    {
      "type": "$TYPE_SWITCH",
      "restapi": "/sensors",
      "uuid": [
        "$address.ext",
        "0x01",
        "0x0006"
      ],
      "items": [
        {
          "name": "attr/id"
        },
        {
          "name": "attr/lastannounced"
        },
        {
          "name": "attr/lastseen"
        },
        {
          "name": "attr/manufacturername"
        },
        {
          "name": "attr/modelid"
        },
        {
          "name": "attr/name"
        },
        {
          "name": "attr/swversion"
        },
        {
          "name": "attr/type"
        },
        {
          "name": "attr/uniqueid"
        },
        {
          "name": "config/on"
        },
        {
          "name": "config/reachable"
        },
        {
            "name": "config/group",
            "default": "auto"
        },
        {
          "name": "state/buttonevent"
        },
        {
          "name": "config/battery",
          "awake": true,
          "parse": {
            "at": "0x0021",
            "cl": "0x0001",
            "ep": 1,
            "eval": "Item.val = Attr.val / 2;",
            "fn": "zcl"
          }
        },
        {
          "name": "state/lastupdated"
        }
      ]
    }
  ],
  "bindings": [
    {
      "bind": "unicast",
      "src.ep": 1,
      "cl": "0x0001",
      "report": [
        {
          "at": "0x0021",
          "dt": "0x20",
          "min": 60,
          "max": 3600,
          "change": "0x00000001"
        }
      ]
    },
    {
      "bind": "groupcast",
      "cl": "0x0006",
      "config.group": 0
    },
    {
      "bind": "groupcast",
      "cl": "0x0008",
      "config.group": 0
    },
  ]
}

You can replace it, edit it, or create a new one in the user folder then restart deconz.

All DDF provided directly with deCONZ typically reside in /usr/share/deCONZ/devices/ on a Linux system and are loaded first. However, files residing in the home directory of the user running deCONZ (e.g. /home/<DECONZUSER>/.local/share/dresden-elektronik/deCONZ/devices) will override the pre-packaged files to allow users to amend and keep their own files if desired.

Thanking You for Your suggestions, was studing Your proposal … my problem is, that I am running a system over raspi 3b / iobroker / ConbeeII in a headless configuration, meaning that there is no gui for deCONZ running. Access happen only via terminal. So the deCONZ isn’t installed on the raspi, was trying to install on my win7, had success but no connection to network (where the conbeeII is working). Is there a simple way to access with a normal browser to deCONZ, which is running on a headless raspi installation?
Result now at this point, I cannot edit the DDF, so I will give up and I will buy a simple switch which is working with the phoscon frontend.
Thanking You deeply for helping.

If you are not using docker, all is possible just with command line and basic knowledge ^^.
You can go to the folder /usr/share/deCONZ/devices/ and edit the existing one, or create a new one (called what_you_want.json) in /home/<DECONZUSER>/.local/share/dresden-elektronik/deCONZ/devices

Can use the nano command.

Yes, I don’t use a docker installation. And thanks for the Your advices. I was creating a new file inside the above home directory path /home/pi/.local/share/dresden-elektronik/deCONZ/devices with the content of the JSON with name _TZ3000_rco1yzb1_switch.json
was stopping and restarting the deconz service with sudo systemctl start deconz. After new start, so far nothing was changed inside the Phoscon App, what should I do?
Deleting all devices and groups inside the Phoscon App?
What should I change inside the JSON File __TZ3000_rco1yzb1_switch.json?
By the way I am very glad to follow Your proposals …

No, you are fine.
Can you take a look on the device json ? In phoscon /help / API Information / sensors

The device need to have a “config/group” now.

Can try too with the old web app, in phoscon / help / Old web application. Will be possible to make group with direct bind (if all devices support it)

It’s possible phoscon dev use a white/black list.

In attached picture (

) You will see the API Info to sensor, inside there is a config but no group info. Therefore I openend another device which has a information to group.
As I understand I have to copy the group info into the sensors declaration, but where is this file located, inside /help /AP Information there is no way to edit and what should I write then there exactely?
Group Information is stored in a lamp see

The “config/group” is missing on your orignal device json, the DDF from this link Silvercrest SMART Swich cannot be conneced to a group - #4 by Smanar need to add it, perhaps it have not worked. But your procedure is good, can try to re-include the device but without deleting (like this your setting will not move).

Sorry I do not understand, what exactly should I include?
Inside the file _TZ3000_rco1yzb1_switch.json, when Yes what should I include?
Otherwise do You know where the file from API Information switch “TS004F” is located at the raspberry?
Properly the neccessary lines can be implementet with nano editor.
Sorry for my basic questions …

You was fine

I was creating a new file inside the above home directory path /home/pi/.local/share/dresden-elektronik/deCONZ/devices with the content of the JSON with name _TZ3000_rco1yzb1_switch.json
was stopping and restarting the deconz service

Have you used the good contain ? On line 51 you need to have

{
        },

Have you tried to re-include the device (without deleting it) ?

With the DDF you need to have config/group in the device json. so there is something bad here.

Otherwise do You know where the file from API Information switch “TS004F” is located at the raspberry?

I m not sure to understand, you speak about the DDF for the _TZ3000_rco1yzb1 ? You have it in the /usr/share/deCONZ/devices/tuya folder.

Thank You for staying tune! Just to clearify, what have I done so far:
I was copiing the file _TZ3000_rco1yzb1_switch.json into the directory
/home/pi/.local/share/dresden-elektronik/deCONZ/devices. Inside this file there is on line
51:

{
        },

I was trying all:

1. re-include the device via switch → meantime the name switch is increasing to “switch 10”
  2. was assigning the switch a simple action
  3. Trying to connect the switch, the switch10 is visible but cannot be selected via switcheditor (

)
    No effects, same situation like before
  4. So I was deleting the switch an and tried the same steps as in points 1. to 3.
    no effects same situation.
    So thanking You Smanar for helping

This is because Phoscon needs to add support for it themselves. @de_employees How are these requests handled?

Thanks for questioning … after trying to select the switch 10 to connect, a new window namely the switcheditor window is opening, but no available switch is appearing, ever since there should be at least one declaired Switch 10 be available … see last picture in my last reply

Now seemed my problem is solved, the switch is working and I am able to toggle my lights. But nevertheless there is nothing declaired inside the switcheditor. For information I was writing events from switch 10 (my case). There is the group 5 assigned (group 5 is my only group).

Thanking You for helping me … !

I will address the issue internally and share the answer here.