Running deconz on ODROID C2 (Armbian) - no open port

Hi all,

I’ve setup a little piece of older hardware (ODROID C2) for deconz. It’s similar to a raspberry but already has 2GB of RAM. I’m using Armian Buster 21.05.4

Everything went fine, but I cannot start deconz.
Well - it’s active, but no port is opened…

Is anyone here with similar problems?

Thanks

Can you, perhaps, share some logs of deCONZ starting?

Do I have to enable logging explicit?

Yes.
Option 1: To get debug logs in a GUI installation, open deCONZ and click Help. After that, click Debug View. The following debug levels need to be enabled for proper logging: INFO, ERROR,ERROR_L2,APS,APS_L2. Option 2: To get debug logs in a headless installation / ssh session, use the following commands:

sudo systemctl stop deconz-gui
      sudo systemctl stop deconz
      /usr/bin/deCONZ -platform minimal --dbg-aps=2 --dbg-info=2 --dbg-error=2 > debug.txt

When done, exit the process with CTRL+C. You can now start the systemctl service again. Your logs will be in the debug.txt file in the current directory. Be sure to capture at least a few minutes worth of logs. When sharing these logs, DO NOT attempt to paste them into a channel. Instead use a pastebin service such as this or this. When done, don’t forget to disable logging. This is especially important when running off an SD card, as it will cause unnessecary writes, and might shorten the life of your media.

uuuuh - that shows…

/usr/bin/deCONZ: error while loading shared libraries: libsqlite3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

during starting

Means you need to install those dependencies :slight_smile:

I installed libsqlite3-dev, but did not fix the issue :roll_eyes:

I think you need to do some reading on how linux works :slightly_smiling_face:. This isn’t specifically an issue with deCONZ.

It looks like an architecture-issue…
Link

It’s running, using this package (deCONZ stable ARM64)

Only to ensure few things. Have you tried already to run sudo apt update and upgrade?