[Release][Stable] 2.16.1 - Akihi

Changelog on [STABLE] release with version 2.16.1

This stable release is the successor of v2.16.0-beta version.

DDF for Aqara P1 presence sensor RTCGQ14LM #6069
DDF for Aqara FP1 presence sensor RTCZCGQ11LM #6070
DDF for Namron Touch thermostat Zigbee 16A #6046 #6065
DDF for Tuya door sensor (_TZ3000_n2egfsli) #6046
DDF for Tuya temperature and humidity sensor (_tz3000_yd2e749y) #6046
DDF for WOOX R7060 smart garden irrigation control #6029
DDF for SMaBiT door sensor AV2010/21C #6003
DDF for Danalock V3 #6057
DDF for Tuya 2 gang switch (_TZ3000_t8hzpgnd) #6068
DDF for Philips Hue outdoor motion sensor SML004 #6012
DDF for the Lidl/Silvercrest doorbell #6071 #6073
Edit DDF for Sinope thermostat TH1123ZB and TH1124ZB #6002
Fix possible SEGV; guard against null device pointer #6056
Fix Philips Hue motion sensor lux value if lightlevel is 0 #6052
Fix state.lastupdated event fired multiple times #6061
Fix battery values for Aqara H1 WRS-R02 #6074
Fix APS queue to handling of parallel requests.
Improve direct child node handling in new RaspBee II and ConBee II firmware version 0x26780700 Firmware Changelog.

A special thanks to all contributors of the deCONZ GitHub community.

-Dennis / @Mimiix / deCONZ

Same behaviour with .16.1.
More green connections but they are not reliable.

Hello, what does mean not reliable ?
They are just show or not show, according to your setting and for devices that support it Devices not 'meshing'? · Issue #1771 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

Not reliable because it’s impossible for some devices to have a green connection each other. They are too far. Before 2.16.x colours were more credible.

The lines are indicating the LQI. Check the LQI values to see whats going on.

LQI’s are reported by the devices. If the devices report it incorrectly, it might give wrong results. As with your other post : ZBmini these seem to have firmware inconsistencies already. I wouldn’t be amazed if their LQI calculation is not up to par either.

It’s basically a quality thing on the devices and really hit or miss. Personally, i never check the LQI’s or colors: if they work they work, if they don’t I’ll investigate. I really couldn’t care less for their link quality as it’s often reported wrongly.

I agree, but you should agree with me LQIs have to be the same with different versions of Deconz.
The last 2 versions show more green lines and those connections are between device very far each other. The same devices have “weak” connections among other device closer; Sometimes in the same box !!!

Are the lqi’s different or are just the colors different?

Are you using source routing ?
You can lower the value if you want less green line Source Routing · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin Wiki · GitHub

I disabled source routing due to problems reported in this thread:
Deconz loses some (many devices) - deCONZ / General Support - deCONZ Community (phoscon.de)

Can you please answer my question from above?

For comparison I have to go back earlier than 2.16.
I’ll try to do that in the week end.

I am not trying to hijack this thread but I have a question directly related to this release.

I have the ConbeeII installed on an RPi 4 with “Buster”. In /etc/apt/sources.list.d I have a file called deconz.list with the following entry:

deb http://phoscon.de/apt/deconz buster main

However if I use

sudo apt update

the new version is not found.

What am I missing here?

There is 2 repo, one for stable one for beta ConBee II Installation

sudo apt update
sudo apt install deconz

But you can have to configure the APT repository for deCONZ.

Hi Smanar,

Thanks for your reply. But if I am not mistaken I have the correct (stable) repo and deconz is already installed. I just can’t figure out why it can’t find the update

So you are locked to the version 2.15 ?
Sometime repo are not in date, but you are the first one with this probleme ATM.

On my side I don’t use the repo but I direclty download the version here Index of /raspbian/beta/

Yup! “Locked” on 2.1.5. It’s not life threatening but I am curious as to how this happened and what I can do to correct that.

sudo apt update
sudo apt install deconz

And what is the result for thoses requests ?

1 Like

Hi Smanar,

Thanks for your continued support. Much appreciated!

The output from terminal is this:
pi@RPi4:~ $ sudo apt update
Get:1 Index of /debian buster InRelease [32.6 kB]
Get:2 Index of /raspbian buster InRelease [15.0 kB]
Hit:3 http://phoscon.de/apt/deconz buster InRelease
Hit:4 Index of linux/raspbian/ buster InRelease
Hit:5 Index of /debian/ buster InRelease
Fetched 47.6 kB in 2s (25.6 kB/s)
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
All packages are up to date.
pi@RPi4:~ $ sudo apt install deconz
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
deconz is already the newest version (2.16.01-raspbian-buster-stable).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

Weirdest thing is that the interface shows:


Aaaarrgghh!!! I forgot that I have to close deconz and restart it. After I did that I got:


Silly me!

Problem solved! Case closed :slight_smile:

1 Like