Raspbee switch to openhabian 64 Bit rp4 only one Light possible

Hi,

I switched to 64 Bit openhabian on rpi4 and stucking with the Raspbee. I could not backup and restore the system which formly works without any problems.

After several resets of the gateway, I reset my lamps to get work with the raspbee (only 6 Lamps).

The behavior now is very strange. I can find one lamp and control it without any problems. After searching a second lamp, phoscon always switches between both lamps and controlling is not possible anymore. Even removing does not help. In the connected lamps it displays both lamps switching (30 seconds the first one, 30 seconds the new one). If you want to add them to rooms it is only one lamp.

deconz is the latest version that comes with openhabian.
Version: 2.22.02 / 19.9.2022
Firmware: 26400500

Any help is appriciate.

Hello, do you have access to the GUI ?
I realy think somes logs can be usefull.

no I just have cli. I followed the forum I activate the logging via StandardError=file:/… in the daemon.
This is the output:

QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-openhabian'
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
This plugin does not support propagateSizeHints()
QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-openhabian'
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

Not much to see. Is there a debuglevel what I can activate?

Somes tips here deCONZ command line parameters · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin Wiki · GitHub

I think just --dbg-info=2 --dbg-error=2 will be enought for you