after I got the 2.22.0-beta package running on Ubuntu 22.04.2 there’re still a few important problems left:
- all sensors are not updated
- neither in Phoscon, nor in Home Assistant
- looking at the clusters in the GUI it seems like I can see correct values there → REST problems?
- it’s battery devices (e.g. temperature sensors, luminance (which update quite often)) and mains powered sensors (power measurements from sockets)
- no events from other battery devices to Home Assistant, e.g. Aqara magic cube
But: state of mains powered devices is reported to and can be set as expected from Home Assistant (REST works here).
What debugging should I do?