Problem with Pairing Device TS0601, _TZE200_cpmgn2cf

For phoscon I m almost sure you will be not able to use config/preset, but you can perhaps have it on homebridge ? or if you can create custom command ?

@Smanar, it looks like this is still not merged yet. Is there something I could do to get this merged?

Nobody tested the DDF in the Git post. After that, it auto closed. So testing the DDF should be the first you can do and report back in the git issue.

@Mimiix DDF in the git post works, I just put the ddf manually to my deconz and device is identified as TRV.

It’s highly appreciated if you can report your findings in the git issue,

OK my findings

1. We dont need the above DDF in the MR. I just added the manufacturer from my device to one of the existing DDFs. I modified _TZE200_h4cgnbzg_trv.json to include _TZE200_cpmgn2cf as manufacturer.
  2. I used the above DDF to see the valve position. However, I still cannot see the valve position in the API response from deconz.
    i manually check the valve status on trv it says it is 25% open but on API response I see 0.
    Other values like Heatsetpoint, preset, State/temprature were ok.

I still have to check the window open and child lock yet.

Ha ? So there is a problem ^^.
For exemple on the actual DDF the dpid used for heatpoint is 2

{
          "name": "config/heatsetpoint",
          "parse": {"fn": "tuya", "dpid": 2, "eval": "Item.val = Attr.val * 10;"},
          "write": {"fn": "tuya", "dpid": 2, "dt": "0x2b", "eval": "Item.val / 10;"},
          "read": {"fn": "tuya"}
        },

And on the _TZE200_h4cgnbzg_trv.json

{
          "name": "config/heatsetpoint",
          "parse": {"fn": "tuya", "dpid": 103, "eval": "Item.val = Attr.val * 10;"},
          "write": {"fn": "tuya", "dpid": 103, "dt": "0x2b", "eval": "Item.val / 10;"},
          "read": {"fn": "tuya"}
        },

But I can be wrong on the actual DDF.

@Smanar with Both DDFs there is no problem at all with heatpoints.
I use the _TZE200_h4cgnbzg_trv.json to check the valve status, which was not working anyways.
That’s why I commented above that json works fine we just need to add the manufacturer

I don’t know the significance of dpid here, but initial tests results shows no difference with both DDFs

I have never see a device working with 2 DPID (it’s the “code” used by the device, 1 code by command)
For me there is something “strange” on your setup.

Can you share the comple device json ? Visible in phoscon/help/API Information/sensor

Have checked again on Z2M the dpid used for valve is 109, bool value for the _TZE200_cpmgn2cf, so

{
          "name": "state/valve",
          "parse": {"fn": "tuya", "dpid": 109, "eval": "Item.val = Attr.val != 0"},
          "read": {"fn": "none"}
        },

@Smanar @bchhabra please proceed on GitHub.