Paulmann Smart Switch 501.34 not found in Phoscon

Hello, I’ve been trying to integrate several Paulmann Smart Switch 501.34 into Phoscon for a few hours, so far without success. I’m trying Switch–>Associate New Switch–>Other. Either the 3 minutes elapse without success, or the lower part of the window turns green and the text “Connection successfully established” appears. Unfortunately, after pressing “Done”, no new switch is entered. I am using Phoscon 2.19.01 / 9/19/2022 and the firmware is 26780700. What else can I do or what am I doing wrong or how can you help me.
Best regards
rage

Hallo, ich versuche seit einigen Stunden mehrere Paulmann Smart Switch 501.34 in Phoscon zu integrieren, bisher leider erfolglos. Ich versuche Schalter–>Neuen Schalter verbinden–>Andere. Entweder verstreichen die 3 Minuten erfolglos, oder der untere Teil des Fensters wird grün und der Text “Verbindung erfolgreich hergestellt” erscheint. Nach dem Betätigen von “Fertig” ist aber leider kein neuer Schalter eingetragen. Ich verwende Phoscon 2.19.01 / 19.9.2022 und als Firmware die 26780700. Was kann ich noch tun, oder was mache ich falsch oder wie können Sie mir helfen.

LG rage

Hello this switch is perhaps not yet in the API.
Have you the GUI to check for manufacture name ?

There was already an entry on Github, see Paulmann Zigbee Switch 501.34 · Issue #6102 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub. I installed Phoscon on a Raspi without a desktop and if I understand correctly then I cannot start the deCONZ GUI, so I have no further information.

Auf Github gab es da schon einen Eintrag, siehe Paulmann Zigbee Switch 501.34 · Issue #6102 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub. Ich habe Phoscon auf einem Raspi ohne Desktop installiert und wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe, kann ich dann die deCONZ GUI nicht starten, daher habe ich keine weiteren Informationen.

The PR was never made.
You have the DDF to use here Paulmann Zigbee Switch 501.34 · Issue #6102 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

And the buttonmap to use Paulmann Zigbee Switch 501.34 · Issue #6102 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

But not sure all was finished.

Hello Smanar, I had already read that so far and understood it to some extent. The problem with this is I have the deConz/Phoscon
Software installed on a Raspberry Pi without a desktop, so I have no known way to run the deCONZ GUI and therefore I have no access to the DDF editor. Or can you use this remote?

Hallo Smanar, das hatte ich soweit schon gelesen und auch halbwegs verstanden. Das Problem dabei ist, ich habe die deConz/Phoscon-
Software auf einem Raspberry-Pi ohne Desktop installiert, also habe ich keine mir bekannte Möglichkeit die deCONZ-GUI auszuführen und somit habe ich keinen Zugriff auf den DDF-Editor. Oder kann man diesen Remote benutzen?

I will be away for a week but you don’t need the desktop to test it, you just need everything else than a docker.

You can create a DDF, this is possible on the offical docker, and the HA docker too. You just need to create a text file, the working mode is on this forum too.

But to edit the buttonmap, for the moment I don’t think it’s possible on docker OS.