Not connecting properly to device when using with Traefik - Websockets?

Hi, i have a conbee II and want to use it with the deconz docker container from marthoc. The logs of the container indicate that it is properly recognizing the stick. However, the stick is not shown properly on the web landingpage, instead the icon looks like a cased raspberry pi (i am using an intel NUC). Also it asks me for a password which i did not specify before. A reset of the passwort is not possible either, it simpy complains that the device wasnt power cycled before (i did a power cycle a minute ago).

The interesting stuff is: When i connect directly to the container, everything works as intended, stick properly shown and so on. So the problem is the Traefik in front of the container. I suppose the websocket config is not right, at least thats what some googling reveals. Has someone set up deconz behind a Traefik reverse proxy and can tell me something more about their configuration?

I haven’t managed to get WS working behind traefik. Tried it 1 or 2 years ago and back then there was an issue with web sockets SSL configsomehow being tied to the http config and that did not work with traefik or at least I did not find a way. The URL was always wrong somehow…

The way to do this would probably be to have a dedicated entrypoint for the websocket port…

Did you manage to get this working in the meantime?

For tasks that require working WS (like setting up scenes) I always use the direct connection to the container…

Did you try this?