None of my sensors are working

Hi there!

About 2 weeks ago all of my sensors stopped working - they show up as unreachable in Phoscon. I have restarted the container multiple times, but they just won’t connect anymore. I am using LUMI and eWelink door sensors and LUMI multi-sensors.
I have not changed my setup, so I am a bit at my wits end, since my lights are totally fine.

Best,
Victor

Hi can you share some logs from deconz?

I’d love to, but I only seem to be able to upload pictures here. Any idea?

Use paste in :slight_smile:

Some sensors “seem” to be available in Phoscon, but they don’t report any changes (doors opening) and in the GUI are not connected.

Please use pastebin for the logs.

Sorry. Here you go:

This just happened to me as well. Conbee 1, 2.24.2. (since it came out)
No sensors are working, worked this morning.
Tried downgrading to 2.24.0, same …
Tried several restarts cold and hot. Power-cycled Conbee.

Edit: I flipped the Mains power switch for the whole house, and replaced the batteries that were low and all is back to normal now, even though it was not instantaneous. (more and more started working in the course of 30-40 min)
Could it be some kind of radio interference?
Strange things are afoot …

Can you please run error on 2, info on 2 and aps on 2?

The rest can remain 0

I found my problem.
I have 16 Ikea bulbs in my facade lights.
Temperature dropped to -9C a day ago.
After turning the outdoor light mains switch off, things went back to normal.
These bulbs are 1. Gen E24 (firmware updated) and one or more of them are disturbing the network.
Even direct switch/light associations didn’t work.
All OK now. (Except the facade lights …:slight_smile:

Here you go. Had to split it up due to size limits:

And currently my lights aren’t reacting anymore either. Something seems to really block out everything.

Exactly what I experienced this weekend as well. (2.24.2, Conbee I)
I found the set of lights causing the problem by switching off mains circuits (I have >50 so easiest).
The best tools for checking for this fault, was to use a remote directly associated to a set of lights through the Old Wireless Light Control App. With the fault present, none of the associated remotes worked.
As soon as I switched off my 16 facade lights, the remote were able to control the lights again.
Turning the power back on made the fault come back after a few hours.
I then did the x6 off/on reset of all these light (all Ikea Tradfri) and re-discovered them, and all have been fine for more than 12 hours now, so I’m hopeful.

Hope you find this helpful, and that perhaps it relates to your problem.

Are you on the latest firmware of the conbee?

Ok - there is a newer version available. But while trying to update, the flashing tool doesn’t find any newer version - even when providing the URL manually:

deconzcommunity/deconz Firmware Flashing Script

Version: 0.9

Listing attached devices…

Path | Serial | Type
------------------±------------±--------------
/dev/ttyACM0 | DE2481683 | ConBee_II

Enter the full device path, or press Enter now to exit.

Device path .: 0

Firmware available for flashing:

Enter the firmware file name from above, including extension.
Alternatively, you may enter the name of a firmware file to download
from any of the following sources:

If you wish to exit, just hit Enter.

Firmware file: https://deconz.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz-firmware/deCONZ_ConBeeII_0x26780700.bin.GCF

Can’t find ‘https://deconz.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz-firmware/deCONZ_ConBeeII_0x26780700.bin.GCF’ neither locally nor online. Exiting …

If i click that URL, i can download it.

Might be a firewall?

I’ve flashed to the latest firmware via a Windows PC now. The sensors are still being shown as offline and other sensors (open/close) don’t report their state.

This error popped up - maybe it helps:

12:07:48:243 SQL exec failed: SELECT state FROM sensors WHERE uniqueid = ‘00:15:8d:00:07:75:bd:83-01-0006’ AND deletedState = ‘normal’, error: query aborted (4)
12:07:48:243 DEV found DDF for 0x00158D000775BD83, path: /usr/share/deCONZ/devices/xiaomi/xiaomi_mccgq11lm_openclose_sensor.json

and

12:07:48:250 SQL exec failed: SELECT attr FROM sensors WHERE uniqueid = ‘00:15:8d:00:06:59:e1:9f-01-0402’ AND deletedState = ‘normal’, error: no such column: attr (1)

12:07:48:251 SQL exec failed: SELECT state FROM sensors WHERE uniqueid = ‘00:15:8d:00:06:59:e1:9f-01-0402’ AND deletedState = ‘normal’, error: query aborted (4)

12:07:48:251 SQL exec failed: SELECT attr FROM sensors WHERE uniqueid = ‘00:15:8d:00:06:59:e1:9f-01-0405’ AND deletedState = ‘normal’, error: no such column: attr (1)

12:07:48:252 SQL exec failed: SELECT state FROM sensors WHERE uniqueid = ‘00:15:8d:00:06:59:e1:9f-01-0405’ AND deletedState = ‘normal’, error: query aborted (4)

12:07:48:253 SQL exec failed: SELECT attr FROM sensors WHERE uniqueid = ‘00:15:8d:00:06:59:e1:9f-01-0403’ AND deletedState = ‘normal’, error: no such column: attr (1)

12:07:48:254 SQL exec failed: SELECT state FROM sensors WHERE uniqueid = ‘00:15:8d:00:06:59:e1:9f-01-0403’ AND deletedState = ‘normal’, error: query aborted (4)

@de_employees

I have also aqara sensors that drop from the network from time to time. Not very often and not all at once. Note that Aqara enddevices do not search for a new parent router, when their old parent get offline e.g. when switching off a lightbulb.

So when they get offline I start a sensor search in Phoscon app and short press the little pairing button on the sensor. In most cases thats enough to make them operable again. If not I reset the sensor by pressing the button for at least 5 seconds.

The good thing is they are not removed from groups or existing rules / automations when doing this.

The obvious recommendation is to use an USB extension on the ConBee2 if that is not already the case.

OMG! That really solved the issues I have been having. Thanks for given me the advice.