NodOn SIN-4-RS-20 window blinds controller DDF

Hi,

I’m having some NodOn SIN-4-RS-20 and try to get them into deConz. deConz seems to be able to talk to them perfectly fine as during connection they go up and down but the connection does not get committed to the modules. In the VNC view i see the blinds after i try to pair them but they are not functional as the module itself has switched back into pairing mode (led flashes orange).

When looking into it looks like there is no ddf. Fun thing is that i can control them if i first start pairing which i then cancel, for some time they react to commands until they switch back to pairing mode. Looks like all that is missing is a commit to the module

Did anybody get those working?

Thank you

Hello, somes blind can be supported natively (without DDF)
The short movement at pairing can be hardware.

But it’s strange they leave the network after the pairing, I don’t see something special for them on goole, the node is grayed on deconz after the procedure ? The network number change itself ? (mean you have for exemple 0x1234 and after 5s 0x3547) or stay stable.

The node id stays the same they just switched back to pairing mode and did no longer accept any input.

I have a workaround for that though:
Once they show up in deconz I just need to cut power for a few seconds and when i then reconnect them they come back connected and stay controllable.
I still have issues to get the state (how far they are down) correctly but that’s a minor issue right now.

I set this workaround as solution. When i have more patience to dig deeper into the details I’ll update if I found a solution for the state reporting as well

Ha yes, it need to go from orange to green.
But there is 2 procedures on the manual, a pairing (with short press) and a reset, the second one is longer.

• 5s press > orange
  • short press > red > green > orange