Node Red not recognizing deCONZ nodes

Hi,

I have been using deCONZ and Node Red successfully for quite some time in Windows 10. I ran into a problem I have not seen before and am hoping others can offer advice to fix the problem.

For some reason all of the nodes in deCONZ and the deCONZ In-Nodes in Node Red have stopped communicating. I have never had this issue before.

For example, I just connected a new Aqara temperature/humidity sensor to deCONZ and can see the new node in the deCONZ display. I can see that this node is working correctly as it reacts correctly to changes in temperature and humidity. However, when I drag a new deCONZ In-node into Node Red I cannot find this new temperature/Humidity node in “Devices selection” of the new In-node.

Can someone please explain to me why the nodes in deCONZ not being recognized in Node Red and how I can correct this problem??

Thank you for your assistance.

I just connected a new Aqara temperature/humidity sensor to deCONZ and can see the new node in the deCONZ display

To be usable by api, devices need to be added in the API, not in deconz. A device can be in deconz but not in the API.

In Node Red, you are not able to see the device (can need a restart or force a synchronisation), or you are not able to see state change (websocket problem) ?

(I don’t know at all Node-Red)