New Member Introduction and Seeking Guidance on Asking Queries

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to join the Phoscon community and explore the wealth of knowledge here. My primary interest lies in learning more about the various functionalities and troubleshooting aspects of Phoscon products. As I navigate through the forum, I am keen to understand the best practices for asking questions and seeking assistance.

Might somebody at any point if it’s not too much trouble, guide me on the best way to successfully post inquiries and the proper areas for various subjects ? Any tips or resources for new members would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to engaging with this community and contributing where I can.

Much thanks to you for your help.

James Bolt

2 Likes

Hello, I think this forum is the better place ^^.
Else someone can redirect you on better one if needed.

For information, for technical issues about the API (and only it) and for device request, you have the github GitHub - dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin: deCONZ REST-API plugin to control ZigBee devices
For question how to use the API Getting Started - deCONZ REST-API
And you can found somes tips here Home · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin Wiki · GitHub

But I don’t think there is “Phoscon products”, or you want to say “Dresden” products ?

1 Like

Thank you for sharing all these resources.