Network down with latest deCONZ stable

Describe the bug

With latest stable deCONZ 2.12.06, the network suddenly went down and none of the ~20 Zigbee devices is available from deCONZ.

Steps to reproduce the behavior

Unknown. First occurence of the problem.

Expected behavior

deCONZ should run stable with all Zigbee devices being available.

Environment

• Host system: Raspberry Pi 4B
  • Running method: Raspbian 10.10
  • Firmware version: 26720700
  • deCONZ version: 2.12.06 / 19.8.2021
  • Device:ConBee II
  • Do you use an USB extension cable: yes
  • Is there any other USB or serial devices connected to the host system? no

deCONZ Logs

For initial log see link below. Please advise on potentially more suitable log options and conditions for further troubleshooting.
deconz.log

Hello, how have you updated your deconz version ?
Have you a recent zigbee backup to restore ?

All updates are performed with “apt-get” using Raspbian packages:

pi@raspberry4:~ $ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/deconz.list
deb http://phoscon.de/apt/deconz buster-beta main

I do have some older backups, but are you sure that these would help? All components are still there, they’re just greyed out (in Phoscon) and communication doesn’t seem to work. Please note that I’m running in headless mode with “-platform minimal”.

Are you sure ? They haven’t name like 0xXXXX ?
Because on logs, I m seing only 1 sensor, no light in the API, and some “unauthorized user” messages.

Yes, I’m quite sure. There’s some related good news: I’ve discovered that re-pairing each of my Zigbee devices one by one brings them successfully back into the network under their original names and settings,

What can cause this type of failure (different devices needing a re-pair all at once) and how can it be prevented in the future?

This is generaly when they have left the network.
You have the same issue on sensor and router ?

It’s quite unlikely that all the different devices would leave the network at the same time for reasons unrelated deCONZ, isn’t it? What deCONZ problem could cause this behaviour?

What “sensor” and “router” do you refer to? The only sensor is the default “Tageslichtsensor/Phoscon/Virtueller Sensor”.

It s for that I m asking. Xiaomi/aqara sensors can left if they are without parent too much long time, but if you have only router, it s another problem.

Any helpful feedback on this question?

BTW, is there already a comprehensive compilation of the necessary restart/re-pair procedures per vendor/model? I would be happy to contribute.