MOES Tuya Zigbee wall thermostat TZE200_aoclfnxz

Pairing with Phoscon works and the device is displayed in the deCONZ GUI.
Device works.
In the ioBroker adapter I see it as a sensor named “Thermostat 11”.
But the device is not listed in Phoscon.
I use RasBee2 on RPI3 with Bullseye.

DDF begins with:
“schema”: “devcap1.schema.json”,
“manufacturername”: “_TZE200_aoclfnxz”,
“modelid”: “TS0601”,
“product”: “Tuya_THD BTH-002 Thermostat”,
“sleeper”: false,
“status”: “Draft”,

Hi, you need to open a device request on github for this.

Do you have me the link please?

1 Like

Done ^^

Thx

Just for my understanding. I thought if a device is listed here and deconz is listed, the device works with phoscon as well. Is this not the case in general or is this thermostat an exception?

But are you able to communicate with this thermostat via IO even phoscon is not showing it? I‘m asking as I bought same and wanted to install it on Saturday (running with Phoscon & Node Red).

Seems to be incomplete. Please read the template carefully.

Yes, the communication is error-free. But I just read/wright the heatsetpoint and read the temperatur.
Only it is not displayed in the Phoscon app.

1 Like

Phosocn doesn’t support thermostats as far as i know. @de_employees

1 Like

But how have you included the device in this case? Still via phoscon app? I actually don‘t know to include via deconz directly.

Setting aim temperature and current temp is also my need.

Yes. Normally with the Phoscon app.

1 Like

If a device is compatible with ConBee/RaspBee this means typically that it will be shown in deCONZ and in RestAPI. So it can be controlled with different Home Automation Systems / Apps.

Apps however need to integrate them somehow to display the device specific information or to make them controllable. Or they have a very generic approach to display devices.

The phoscon app isn’t very generic. However there are some pages in development for many kinds of devices such as thermostats, smart plugs, roller blinds, etc… that is to release soon. Like this spring.

And yes you can pair compatible devices already by starting the light search in the Phoscon App or opening the network in the deCONZ GUI / control panel.

1 Like

Do you have a date :)?