LiXee ZLinky_TIC DDF File

I m seing your issue on the github too.
Realy no more information on my side. I m seing there is some new firmware but need a special module for update.

BTW, we have found the “magic rounding issue”.

Hello Smanar,

My Linky is now finally in STANDARD mode. What exactly do you want me to do now? You mentioned in a post that I would need a recent version of deconz, but that it wasn’t published yet? If I understand correctly, the new json will be incorporated into the deconz, so I won’t need to do anything in particular with the DDF?

Thanks

• JJF61

Yes, It’s on the road.
We need the new field, the PR is merged Add some news field for future DDF (Consumption/power device) by Smanar · Pull Request #5890 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub
The rounding patch too.
All will be available on the version 2.15.1, and I think this version is realy close.

If you are hurry we can just remove the new field from the last json and use the @gd35 trick for you will able to use it in HA now ?

And no I realy need to make a package for all DDF for this device, none of them are official yet. I will make it now.

Edit
Have started here deconz-rest-plugin/devices/lixee at lixee_ddf · Smanar/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

Have put the HP/HC historique from @gd35 , time to make it with new field.
I think the the production can be added on all if we don’t need bind, the value just will be 0 for others.

WARNING : All DDF have the status “Draft” need to enable the one you need.

Ok, if there is a new firmware, I will buy the necessary equipment to upload it. Maybe a raspberry with its GPIO can do the job as well (I have one). I recently used my rpi4 to upload a new firmware for a sonoff NSpanel. It worked like a charm.

Excellent ! I will thus wait for the next version of deconz

Thanks again

Ok, if there is a new firmware, I will buy the necessary equipment to upload it. Maybe a raspberry with its GPIO can do the job as well (I have one). I recently used my rpi4 to upload a new firmware for a sonoff NSpanel. It worked like a charm.

I think you can do it with an RPI4. On my side with a simple FTDI adapter it’s works like a charm.
Note : You need to power both 3.3v and 5V pin and you must use the proprietary binary to flash it.

wget https://zigate.fr/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ARM_32_Buster.tar
wget https://github.com/fairecasoimeme/Zlinky_TIC/releases/download/v5.0/ZLinky_router_v5.0.bin
sudo ./DK6Programmer -P 115200 -s /dev/ttyUSB0 -Y -p ZLinky_router_v5.0.bin

Very simple to do.

Adrien

Thanks @AdrienBigot for the help. I have the following info from Deconz

It seems that the firmware version is 5.0. Am I right ?

@AdrienBigot but you have this issue too ? I don’t see something about disconnection on the firmware changelog.

The firmware number is “4000-0005”

Yes, I have the same value and I confirm that 005 is the latest revision. Before upgrade my firmware to rev 5 the value was 4000-0002.

In I also have this value in HA :

Ok so nothing to do. I raise the issue in Deconnexion du Zlinky_TIC de mon réseau Zigbee · Issue #60 · fairecasoimeme/Zlinky_TIC · GitHub

Will see if I am the only one having this problem…

Thanks

@gd35 what is your issue ? Do you talk about your device problem that stop communicate ?
If yes, there is a known hardware problem due to a lack of power. When it stops communicate, the blue LED should no longer be on. If you unplug and plug again your device, it rejoin the zigbee network.

It seems that this problem also appears because this module has a low transmission power. For my part, I have hardly had any crashes since I brought my conbee key closer to the zlinky_tic. What are your zlinky_tic LQI values ?

Below is the answer of the zlinky_tic conceptor.

Concernant les arrêts de communication (LED éteinte), la première chose à faire est de limiter le nombre de requêtes vers le ZLinky_TIC. S’il est trop sollicité, il utilise trop d’énergie. en fonction du plugin utilisé, les méthodes sont différentes. pour un polling il faut passer à 5 minutes. Il faut aussi réduire les config report et supprimer les données non utiles à votre abonnement. (par exemple ne pas interroger les étiquettes du forfait bleu blanc rouge si on est en base etc …)

Matériellement, il y a aussi une modification qui permet d’améliorer en rajoutant un condensateur. Si vous le souhaitez, vous pouvez me retourner votre ZLinky_TIC à l’adresse suivante: xxxxxx
Dès réception, je procèderai à la modification et vous retournerai le produit.

Ha, can try to increase report and poll.

"refresh.interval": 300,

To increase, it’s the value used for poll is the report is not fast enought, but it s 5 mn, like he said.

"min": 1,
          "max": 300,
          "change": "0x00000001"

Here can increase all. or at least min and change for me. A report every second can be too much.

@gd35 what is your issue ? Do you talk about your device problem that stop communicate ? If yes, there is a known hardware problem due to a lack of power. When it stops communicate, the blue LED should no longer be on. If you unplug and plug again your device, it rejoin the zigbee network.

Well, when it stopped, the blue light was still on but when using deconz, there were no link with other zigbee nodes.

It seems that this problem also appears because this module has a low transmission power. For my part, I have hardly had any crashes since I brought my conbee key closer to the zlinky_tic. What are your zlinky_tic LQI values ?

LQI = 252/84

Below is the answer of the zlinky_tic conceptor.
Concernant les arrêts de communication (LED éteinte), la première chose à faire est de limiter le nombre de requêtes vers le ZLinky_TIC. S’il est trop sollicité, il utilise trop d’énergie. en fonction du plugin utilisé, les méthodes sont différentes. pour un polling il faut passer à 5 minutes. Il faut aussi réduire les config report et supprimer les données non utiles à votre abonnement. (par exemple ne pas interroger les étiquettes du forfait bleu blanc rouge si on est en base etc …)
Matériellement, il y a aussi une modification qui permet d’améliorer en rajoutant un condensateur. Si vous le souhaitez, vous pouvez me retourner votre ZLinky_TIC à l’adresse suivante: xxxxxx Dès réception, je procèderai à la modification et vous retournerai le produit.

I was aware of this issue but since I bought the device recently, I thought this issue was solved. Anyway, I checked again the DDF and discovered that I left the interval for the HC and HP consumptions states to 15s (I did this for debug purpose and forget to set them again to 300s!). I do not need to have these values reported every 15s. Let see if this will have an impact on the device.
Thanks for your help

Hi Smanar,

After increasing the interval, the situation seems to be much better now. I only observed a lack of communication for a few hours (see the figure) like I had before.

This is not a problem for my home automation system. However, there will be an error in the reporting of the consumption for the time slot where there is no communication (between 12:00 and 14:00 in the figure). The consumption will thus be reported in the next hours (14:00-15:00) when the communication will start again. See the figure below.

I will increase the reporting delay to 600s to see if it will improve the situation.

I have asked in your github issue, perhaps akila can give us some good values to use.

Edit;
So akila have answered, minimum 60s.
So have updated all DDF

"refresh.interval": 300,

As security, because the device use reporting and not polling, and

"min": 60,
          "max": 300,
          "change": "0x00000001"

But 60s can be too much for some values …

Thanks. I did the modification using the DDF editor. Let see if this will solve the issue

For change, I have let the defaut value (so 1), not sure for the better value.
I think with this setting you will have 4/5 notification by minuts, it s realy low.

@JJF61 you are on HA and waiting for the next stable to use the last DDF ?

Hi Smanar, I saw in your post that everything should be available in version 2.15.1, and I noticed that this version is now available. So I uninstalled deConz and downloaded and installed 2.15.1. But nothing seems to have changed. I then tried changing the DDF to the one you posted for Standard and Production, but again, nothing seems to have changed. I am supposed to send w.vuyk something from Homeseer so that he can do something with the plugin, but I am not sure if it is too early for that yet. What should I do now?

You are using this one LiXee ZLinky_TIC DDF File - #60 by Smanar ?

I don’t remember if you use the GUI or not ? To use the “reload” feature.
If I m right with this new DDF if you llok on sensors (Phoscon / help / API Information/ sensors) You will see for this device

• 1 ZHAPower
  • 1 ZHAAlarm
  • 1 ZHAConsumption with state/consumption, state/consumption_2 and state/production

Values can be 0.

Yes, I am using that DDF file, and have done the reload. In Phoscon / help / API Information/ sensors, I do see the three things you listed. However, in HomeSeer, there are 5 devices (see screen shot) and these devices do not correspond to what I was expecting. “Power 2 watts” may be the current load on the system. This is hard to check right now because the solar panels are providing all the electricity and I am not consuming any electricity from the grid. In any case, I really don’t need this measurement because I have a cable clamp that gives it to me via Z-wave. “Consumption 3 kWh” seems to be the metering for HC. That is correct, according to the Linky display. The other 3 devices I do not need. What is missing is the meter for HP and the meter for production.