Lights shown as not reachable but can be switched through group

Hi,

As you can see, your connections from the Coordinator(Blue node) are weak. You would like to have around 150+ LQI for at least a few connections.

In your situation, i would recommend getting more routers / better quality ones. Additionally, check what light fixtures you have as metal can decrease your signal quality a lot too.

Thanks a lot for taking a closer look. I’ll try to put the coordinator nearer to the lights that do not work properly. Hopefully they will appear as “reachable” again.

Which routers would you recommend?

Hue Lights are good routers as far as i know. Additionally, i’ve never had issues with Ikea either. Osram On/Off Sockets seem to have bad antennas.

For me, having more routers, it makes it in general more reliable.

Any update on that topic? I’m facing similar issues and I’m curious about any solution.
In my case, adding more and better routers did not really bump the overall network quality.
Also changing zigged channel, USB extension, shielding and conbee 2 placement did not improve the net significantly.
One thing that I recognized is, that in Deconz gui, there is not much happening, once system booted up and connections are established. Replacing a good router nearer to another device does not affect the net. My expectation was that this new router would be used to connect to its neighbours, but it seems that the whole net is more or less fix and does not change.
Same applies for source routes.
Any idea?

Instead of hijacking another topic, i suggest opening a new one with logs, screenshots and relevant info. That way it’s easier to help out.