Lights keep losing connection 20 times and more a day

It looks like the usual suspects to mess with the signal, like WiFi or Bluetooth interference.
I don’t think its soley on the coordinator side like SSD or USB interference since it looks too broad.

The LQI values aren’t only weak towards the coordinator but also between the routers.

I suggest to check which WiFi channels are around that overlap with the Zigbee channel of your network. Also look with a WiFi scanner phone app whats up in the air on 2.4 GHz.

Further any kind of streaming over WiFi and Bluetooth can have an impact on the Zigbee signal.

hello,

here is a picture of my wlan channel, actually he uses the channel 1

here you see the other wlan channels in the area

the most are on channel 11 and 6

my zigbee channel is set up to 11

So should I change the zigbee channel now?

WiFi channel 1 and zigbee Channel 11 share the same space

oh I didn’t know that, what’s better now?to change the wlan channel or the zigbee?

i think the zigbee channel or?

i changed the zigbee channel to 15, must i now reboot HA or just wait?

@manup

i change now the channel to 15 but no real improvement

any other ideas?
again 2 lamps lost…
source routing doesnt help me or?

EDIT
after change from USB3 to USB2 no change
until i lost all my green lines to to the batterie devices :fearful:

no ? Nothing??

Please keep some more patience…

The green lines for the battery devices may take a while to show up (also depends a bit on to which parent they connect).

The Zigbee channel 15 from your WiFi surroundings looks like a good choice.

Looking a bit closer on the MAC addresses I see some Osram/Ledvance lights?

If I remember correctly for some reason these report lower LQI values in their neighbor tables as they actually have, I this case in my bathroom for example the following OSRAM GU10 is like 50cm away from the other spots and shows much weaker signal in one direction:

Anyway, the Source Routing would be the next thing to try out, you can find it in deCONZ → Panels → Source Routing and start with the following settings:

(Note: it takes a while until the routes are created)

thats correct, in the house there are only Osram/Ledvance lights.
in the Garden the lights are the “eWeLight - ZB-CL01”.

i activated source routing with your settings.

is this so correct?

Looks good I think. Did it help to keep the connections alive?

hey

sorry for the late answer but I wanted to make sure that everything works now.but it seems as if no lamp will fly out anymore

what exactly does this source routing do?

I was looking at this too based on your issue to see if it would help me out. Here’s the wiki entry on it:

3 Likes