Hello, I have network of 80-device consist of xiaomi/aqara sensors, Ikea lights and switches and a few other brands of light and switches. The lights and switches blink/switching on and off, then they go unavailable.
- sometimes, the devices go unavailable.
- disconnect the power momentarily, 5 seconds to 30s, the device become online again
- lights and switches are blinking and switching on and off for approximately 10 to 30 minutes
- they go unavailable
It should reconnect to the network without any issue once power restore.
- Host system: proxmox 6.2
- Running method: Home Assistent deCONZ Add-on in a Hassos virtual machaine
- Firmware version: newest
- deCONZ version: (2.12.6)
- Device: ConBee II
- Do you use an USB extension cable: yes
- Is there any other USB or serial devices connected to the host system? no
Upon request, not available at the moment