Ledvance smart+ switch does not turn on/off dim works

hi

I installed the rasperry pi 4 new and installed latest firmware 26400500 2.24.1 and deconz beta.
I have raspbee the oldest one. It worked before but now ledvance smart+ switch does not turn on/off the light.
I can dim with it but even with the option #dim then turn on/off doesnt turn it on/off
The motion sensor can turn the light on off … i dont knew what to do from here

Edit: I found out that the buttons, that should switch it on/off do dimming if i press them longer…
It seems to me that phoscon doesnt connect the buttons right instead on.off it does dim

thanks

i feel dump after all that years I discovered the websocket. This should be much much more promoted!
it is no solution but with this there are easy workaround on all triggers. Websocket gives me an instant cutom action on all devices that have a trigger and even more…
so the problem is not solved for me but the workaround works.

I simply start a selfmade script on the triggers that do the job using the normal api
Here is a sample output from the switch

Empfangene Daten: {‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘state’: {‘buttonevent’: 3001, ‘lastupdated’: ‘2023-11-12T20:10:28.209’}, ‘t’: ‘event’…
Empfangene Daten: {‘config’: {‘battery’: 100, ‘group’: ‘4’, ‘on’: True, ‘reachable’: True}, ‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘t’: ‘event’,…
Empfangene Daten: {‘config’: {‘battery’: 100, ‘group’: ‘2’, ‘on’: True, ‘reachable’: True}, ‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘t’: ‘event’, …
Empfangene Daten: {‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘state’: {‘buttonevent’: 3001, ‘lastupdated’: ‘2023-11-12T20:10:32.739’}, ‘t’: ‘event’, …
Empfangene Daten: {‘config’: {‘battery’: 100, ‘group’: ‘4’, ‘on’: True, ‘reachable’: True}, ‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘t’: ‘event’, '…
Empfangene Daten: {‘config’: {‘battery’: 100, ‘group’: ‘1’, ‘on’: True, ‘reachable’: True}, ‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘t’: ‘event’, …
Empfangene Daten: {‘config’: {‘battery’: 100, ‘group’: ‘2’, ‘on’: True, ‘reachable’: True}, ‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘t’: ‘event’, '…
Empfangene Daten: {‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘state’: {‘buttonevent’: 1001, ‘lastupdated’: ‘2023-11-12T20:10:38.213’}, ‘t’: ‘event’, '…
Empfangene Daten: {‘config’: {‘battery’: 100, ‘group’: ‘1’, ‘on’: True, ‘reachable’: True}, ‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘t’: ‘event’, …
Empfangene Daten: {‘config’: {‘battery’: 100, ‘group’: ‘3’, ‘on’: True, ‘reachable’: True}, ‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘t’: ‘event’, …
Empfangene Daten: {‘config’: {‘battery’: 100, ‘group’: ‘4’, ‘on’: True, ‘reachable’: True}, ‘e’: ‘changed’, ‘id’: ‘2’, ‘r’: ‘sensors’, ‘t’: ‘event’, …

I can only take and override the long hold click on the switches … short clicks dont get into websockets … I wish I had not updated from bullseye to bookworm. I installed pi 2 times for now and deconz >4 and there are always new problems … one short time the switch had 5 buttons :? and phoscon said the 5th was for controlling the lamp without gateway … i think this new function f… it all up.

Honestly, no clue what your question is here.

sorry for that english is not my language.

I try to use my 2 switches

1. Ledvance smart+ switch
    2 Ledvance smart+ switch mini

I pair them with phoscon. I advise them functions on the buttons in phoscon.
Those buttons dont work with short click on them… only long klick is working.

I want them to work with single short click like it was before the update…

@de_employees are you able to check out?