Kobold how to keep state after power-outage?

Hi

By default, Kobold goes to full brightness if power-cycled. How can I change the behavior that the last state (on/off & brightness) are remembered?

Thanks
Jochen

The setting is not yet available in the Phoscon App but in the deCONZ GUI you can change the behavior in the Cluster Info panel for the On/Off cluster.

Double click on the 0x4003 attribute in the table to open the Attribute Editor dialog, here you can change the value to “Previous”.

Hi @manup, thanks for your reply.

I have already tried this but it does not work. Due to the wrong description of the attribute I wasn’t sure it is what the name suggests.

I set it to “Previous” and hit “write”. Then I turned off the Kobold (the attached light), cut power and turned power on again. I would have expected the light attached to the Kobold to remain turned off since this was the previous state but it goes to full brightness instead…

What am I doing wrong?

I’m running deconz 2.13.04, Conbee I with Firmware 26400500.
The Kobold is fresh from Amazon and shows the following version info in the basic cluster:

Thank you!

I have forwarded the issue internally, looks like there is some missing part. The default on/off values seem to work but the previous state not. We’ll see to check what the issue is and address it in the next OTA update.

1 Like