I am working through an issue where my Xiaomi “Mi Window and Door Sensor” is not connecting.
I get exactly the same symptom as in this forum, with the “LUMI” sensor:
So, I am probably being hit by the same issue… will my issue be resolved by the same update when it goes to stable release? Note that the Mi has different MAC/Model/MFR codes - but I assume it has the same firmware attributes / same bugs.
Anyway - I decided to check my versions - I am on the latest deconz (I’m using the HA integration).
However, my Raspbee II firmware version is 26690700
Hi @Mimiix Thank you for that link.
I tried the suggestions on that page in order.
The first one (re-reading the descriptors) did not help.
Deleting the node, and re-adding - then opening/closing the sensor while Phoscon was searching, instantly did the trick - the sensor was added and fully functional.
Back to my original post - can you comment on my deconz installation attempting to install a Conbee firmware file on to my Raspbee II module?
Because it looks like there is an update for the Raspbee II, which I am not receiving as a result.
Yes I am running the standard HA for Pi image, so it is HomeassistantOS.
Hello! I am new to deCONZ and I have a similar question!
I am confused as to which repository is deCONZ software/ Conbee firmware / Phoscon App and its release cycles.
I am in the process of switching from Tradfri Gateway to the Conbee II stick running with deCONZ in docker. So I was hit with the Ikea switches bug with their new firmware. I saw that the fix is already prepared and it was merged into master of the Deconz Rest Plugin (https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/pull/5538).
Now where will this fix be released? What part of the stack should I update to deploy it?
Thanks a lot for all the effort going into this ecosystem, I appreciate the support and the community a lot, I could not move beyond basic IKEA setup without all that. I am excited to discover the options deConz will open up for me!
Thanks for the reply! And that’s the stable release or beta release?
If I am set up with Docker, should I switch to the latest release setup to get the fix as soon as possible in order to continue my migration?