Ikea Tretakt anyone

Does someone have the new Ikea Tretakt yet? Is it good, does it work with deCONZ?

I answer myself. TRETAKT Smart plug looks good and works with the current beta.

What information do you have for this plug ?

It has a button and an indicator light and it is sold for 7,99€ at my Ikea store. The retail box has the Zigbee logo. That’s all I know.

On ikea website

Discussion on reddit

Hi @klean2, I cannot seem to add the plug to my network. I am using the HomeAssistant deCONZ Add-on.

How did you add the plug to deCONZ? Did you select manufacturer „other“?
And what version of deCONZ are you using?

Thanks!

I use the deconz-docker container, latest beta from github. I don’t remember how exactly I added the plug but I did nothing special, just click on “add new” in the Phoscon app and press the reset button for 5 sec on the device. You don’t have to select a manufacturer on the plugs page.

I tried that but still without success. Maybe I just have to wait until the HomeAssistant deCONZ Add-on is updated. It currently uses deCONZ 2.25.3 whereas the latest beta is on 2.27.2.

Are you using the ConBee 3? I am still using ConBee 2.

I use the Conbee 2

I just added the TRETAKT on/off plug-in to my Home Assistant with RaspBee II and deCONZ. The steps are the same as for the TRADFRI - hold plug-in reset for cca 5s, add device to PhosCon. It’s done in few seconds.

Hello,
As per me the new Ikea Tretakt is generally well-received. Compatibility with deCONZ varies; some users report success while others face issues. Ensure your deCONZ is updated and check forums for tips. If problems persist, contact Ikea and deCONZ support.
Thank you

Nope, does not work. ConBee II does not see a hint of it.

Does not work.

In my deCONZ integration there are connected both - TRADFRI and TRETAKT (see my post above). The version is Phoscon-GW 172.30.33.2

There should be no problems pairing a IKEA Tretakt with deCONZ. Did you try to pair it in the Phoscon App at the “Devices/Plugs” Page (not sensors page). Or in deCONZ directly at the “Control” panel.

I updated to 2.27.4-beta, and quiet it is. Nothing.
What am I missing here?

Followed the install instructions for ubuntu.

Just tested it:

Are your ZigBee settings ok and is your ConBee2 connected in deCONZ?

The Settings/ Gateway page shows the correct FW version and not “not connected”

To set the TRETAKT into pairing mode you need to press the little button beneath the big one for at least 5 seconds.