Ikea Parasoll Window/Door sensor

I got my hands on the new Parasoll windows/door switch sensors.

let me know if you need any more info.

1 Like

I’m just wondering if this sensor can be added to the phoscon?

Thank you :slight_smile:

I hope with the data, I provided, the developers can integrate it into phoscon.

1 Like

btw: there is a pull request containg the DDF for the device, available here: https://github.com/SwoopX/deconz-rest-plugin/blob/parasoll/devices/ikea/parasoll_open_close_sensor.json

You can put this file in a folder (see DDF cheat sheet · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin Wiki · GitHub) and it should work right now.

Anyone success using the DDF? Got mine now, pairing works, but:

{
  "config": {
    "battery": 0,
    "on": true,
    "pending": [],
    "reachable": true
  },
  "ep": 2,
  "etag": "da10eb1108b1f4d7272fc7f151dd72d5",
  "lastannounced": "2024-01-10T06:18:35Z",
  "lastseen": "2024-01-10T06:17Z",
  "manufacturername": "IKEA of Sweden",
  "modelid": "PARASOLL Door/Window Sensor",
  "name": "Fenster",
  "state": {
    "lastupdated": "none",
    "lowbattery": null,
    "open": null
  },
  "swversion": "1.0.19",
  "type": "ZHAOpenClose",
  "uniqueid": "14:2d:41:ff:fe:52:4d:8a-02-0500"
}

I had to manually read the Power Configuration and IAS Zone cluster. After that it worked. Confirmed with another 2 sensors

But there is an issue: when I restart deCONZ all PARASOLL switch to state “open” (they’re all closed) and its never self healing (Aqara wrong state after restart is self-healing)

This is the IAS Zone cluster when I restart deCONZ (without triggering the sensor):

and the REST-API reports: "open": true.

When I open and close it the IAS Zone cluster is

and the REST-API reports "open": false.

Hi,
I observed a similar behavior. It has worked fine when I did a first test. I did a reboot of deconz (hosted within a container on my synology NAS), and it does not work anymore…

The REST-API gives: "open": false.

For me it works fine after a deconz restart. But I have to trigger them once to get the correct state

Thanks for this. It has worked with my 2 sensors. They are now working fine. I hope the pairing process will be improved in the future.

Does anyone know if its possible to create a binding/reporting to get the sensor to report the current state at an interval? Lets say at least every 12 hours

Hi everyone,

I’m having trouble getting my Parasolls to work. I’m on Deconz 2.5.1-beta since this was the only version that allowed me to pair, I’m guessing it’s because it’s the only one that has the DDF. After pairing, however, the sensors are unresponsive. This is what I’m getting from the REST API:

{
    "config": {
        "battery": 0,
        "on": true,
        "pending": [],
        "reachable": true
    },
    "ep": 2,
    "etag": "ad36d019838ed28ecdf4db25f607b242",
    "lastannounced": null,
    "lastseen": "2024-01-22T10:56Z",
    "manufacturername": "IKEA of Sweden",
    "modelid": "PARASOLL Door/Window Sensor",
    "name": "PARASOLL Door/Window Sensor",
    "state": {
        "lastupdated": "none",
        "lowbattery": null,
        "open": null
    },
    "swversion": "1.0.19",
    "type": "ZHAOpenClose",
    "uniqueid": "04:87:27:ff:fe:b8:32:38-02-0500"
}

I tried reading Power Configuration and IAS Zone as mentioned above, but it didn’t change anything. I have two Parasolls, both acting the same way. Can you guys recommend anything else?

EDIT: I went back to 2.4.3 with the DDF added manually, same behaviour

Did you trigger the sensor on reading? Was read successful?

Nothing changes in the Attributes list when I click “read”, so I guess that it isn’t successful. I tried clicking “read” while triggering the sensor as well, still nothing.

Ikea Parasoll Window/Door sensor - #8 by jan666 is it like on the first or on the second screenshot?

In between but more like the first screenshot

For me it looks like the issue I had. Did you click the read button (this one on the screenshot) and opened the sensor after that? This is how I fixed this on all of my 4 sensors

I did try that, with no success.

Interestingly I then tried pairing it using the old UI, and it looked like this:

Same REST API response, though, so not functional.

After Deconz restart, IAS Zone reverted to this: Ikea Parasoll Window/Door sensor - #18 by erratic

How did you pair it?

It just started working. I’m getting the right state on the API. But IAS Zone is still like in Ikea Parasoll Window/Door sensor - #18 by erratic

This is so weird.