IKEA Fyrtur is not showing in Phoscon and therefore not in HA

Hi!

I know there are several topics regarding these blinds, but I think this could be something new.

I am coming from Homey and started using Home Assistant with deCONZ (ConBee II) on a Raspberry Pi 4. I start searching for lights in Phoscon and my IKEA Fyrtur blinds are showing up in deCONZ GUI just fine and complete, but not in Phoscon. I had no problem with the IKEA range extender or the up/down switch.

Is there any way to sync the devices/nodes? Perhaps there are pieces of the Fyrtur still in deCONZ which are not completely gone after deleting the node? Is there a better way? Needless to say, that I have resetted the blinds and deleting them in deCONZ multiple times.

Regards,

Matthias

For the Fyrtur you need to include this DDF Add DDF for Ikea Fyrtur roller blind by SwoopX · Pull Request #6110 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

IDK what happen but it seem the device is no more supported by legacy code.

I start searching for lights in Phoscon and my IKEA Fyrtur blinds are showing up in deCONZ GUI just fine and complete, but not in Phoscon

Mean the device name have changed for something like 0xXXXX to a real name in deconz ?

Hi!

Yes:
Bildschirmfoto vom 2022-11-01 23-40-12

I will try the DDF tomorrow (have to look into, what to do) and as seen, the battery is reported as depleted, so I charge it overnight.

Regards,
Matthias

But this result mean the device is reconized by the API, you are not the first one with this issue and I realy not understand, with this result you need to see something in the API using phoscon / help / API Information / light

Hi,

I loaded the DDF into the nose and the blinds can now be controlled by Phoscon and home assistant.

Thanks for the help.

Matthias

But without the DDF it’s not working ? even with the name “Fyrtur block-out roller blind” ?

Correct. I have deleted the blinds in deCONZ and started the pairing in Phoscon numerous times. They only showed up in deCONZ with the correct name.

After doing the thing with the DDF (edit DDF, load and hot load) they showed up in Phoscon.

I did not experimented any further after that, as they are working now for me.

Matthias

1 Like

I had the same problem. If you look at the DDF in deconz, only the battery status is included there. In the device folder there is only one DDF for KADRILJ.

Wich one DDF, this one ? deconz-rest-plugin/kadrilj_blind.json at master · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

This is the correct one but the fyrtur_blind.json is missing in the directory. I installed deconz view days ago over terminal.
Tomorrow i can check witch DDF is automatically selected while pairing the blind and add a screenshot here.
I remember its only a sensor with battery state. Thats why i didn‘t show up in phoscon app.

I remember its only a sensor with battery state. Thats why i didn‘t show up in phoscon app

Ha yes, it s probably for that the name change, the API include the battery sensor, but users can’t find the covering in it.

And yes the fyrtur is still in waiting list Add DDF for Ikea Fyrtur roller blind by SwoopX · Pull Request #6110 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub
Need to add it manually