Ikea Fyrtur Blinds

Sure, it’s not the actual situation ? You are using the mixed one from the issue ?

Actually not.

Is it better to delete both separate DDF’s and use your all-in-one DDF?

I think it s better to separate them.
I haven’t the device on my side, so I can’t finish this story, but I will report the issue, too much user with it issue, not something normal, but I think the final solution will be 2 DDF and not a mixed one.

@Smanar today I got deconz 2.19.03 via package and the manual added DDF for Ikea Fyrtur roller blind was deleted. Is that right?

I added it again and restarted deconz.
Hope that works.

Nope the fyrtur is still in waiting list Add DDF for Ikea Fyrtur roller blind by SwoopX · Pull Request #6110 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub
So you still need in the “devices” folder.

okay, thanks for the information.

But is it normal that all, not shipped files with package, will be deleted?
In Windows that isn’t normal.

No, probably the wrong folder. Deconz isusing 2 “devices” folders, one used by deconz, cleaned at every deconz updates, and one for the user, untouched and prioritary on the first one.

So if you put the DDF on the second one, it need to stay intact.

@Smanar at weekend I fully charged the batteries of my FYRTUR blinds (I have two blinds).

After inserting the battery Phoscon app shows battery with 50% not 100% for both blinds.
Is there a calculation error in the DDF file?
Can you fix it for net release?

Thanks.

Which firmware (of the blinds) are you running?

Hi,
it’s version 2.2.009

The DDF calculates battery based on the firmware version:

"eval": "Item.val = Math.round(Attr.val/(R.item('attr/swversion').val.split('.')[0] >= 24 ? 2 : 1))"

I am running firmware 24.4.13 and values are correct for me.

Math.round(100/('2.2.009'.split('.')[0] >= 24 ? 2 : 1)) is 100 so it should work for your version. Strange.

Which DDF file did you use?
It is possible that I have an old version of the DDF file?

Is there a download from soure possible?

You can download old DDFs on github and override them: DDF cheat sheet · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin Wiki · GitHub

But why not update your blinds to current firmware first?

I only use the blinds at zigbee gateway conbee II.
I didn’t find a way to update the blinds with conbee II.

Next point is, that I use an old ddf file that is working with iobroker home automation system and the deconz adapter in iobroker.

You can update the firmware via deCONZ GUI without problems.

You’re already runing an old ddf file for the bilds?

I have no gui, I’m headless in server mode.
Is there a guideline to update the firmware?

Yes, an old ddf file is running, newly ones did not work at deconz plugin at iobroker.
The dev cannot update the addon because he is busy, he wrote me with mail.

Ok I guess you’re running the old ddf because you need the bri values…

Paste the "name": "state/battery" of your DDF. As you dont use the “stock” DDF you must fix it in your own DDF.

You can download Ikea firmware using this script: https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/blob/master/ikea-ota-download.py - and use the OTA Plugin on the GUI. Maybe it works somehow using the old webapp, but I dont know about that

and why there is an old ddf file for FYRTUR
See https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/raw/master/devices/ikea/fyrtur_block-out_roller_blind.json

at my phoscon app → help → api informations → ddf I see that these "draft " ddf is used.

?? Draft DDF are never used.

looks like it’s used.