Hello, my Deconz stick locked me out. Meaning that the gateway does not recognize my passwort anymore.
So now I am trying to reset the whole thing. But I cannot delete and re-install it.
- I have physically unplugged the Conbee 2 stick from the computer
- I have shut down the computer it was connected to
- I have deleted the device from my router
- I have restarted all devices I am trying to access it
- I tried multiple browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE)
Yet, when I am accessing the website Phoscon App it shows my gateway and tells me that my password is wrong. Where on earth is that information stored and how to I delete it for good? There must be a way to completely get this device to factory reset or will it be forever stored somewhere in my network?