I tried changing the channel on my conbee3 (which operates via ZHA) from channel 11 to channel 25. Now everything is dead; I tried reverting to channel 11, but I can’t get the network back up and running. Is there anything that can be done? i have rebooted my machine (power off , and turn back on again.) 125 devices and it either pair anything
In afraid you have to ask in the ZHA channels. The stick does what the software says. Your best bet is to change back to 11. But other then that I cant be of any help.
I did exactly the same with my ConBee II and yes, all devices was lost. But I all had to do was to run around the house and pair each one manually again. As long as you do not delete the database they will connect using the same name and id. All ended up just fine in my place.