I recently acquired two Heimann smoke sensors (exactly speaking, Trust ZSDR850, but they seem to be the same and are recognized as “Heimann” without any type number).
The first time I got them connected they were
- visible in the Deconz VNC app with connectivity lines to their parent node
- visible in Phoscon web app and not greyed out, but nevertheless from the very first moment on in the details described as “not available”, only the manufacturer Heimann was visible.
- in Homeassistant the smoke detectors are visible with additional entities for “battery”, “lowbat”, “tampered”, and “test mode”.
After a restart of Phoscon about 12h ago the situation is as follows:
- one smoke detector is not greyed out in Phoscon and still has a connectivity line in Deconz
- another smoke detector is greyed out in Phoscon and has no connectivity line in Deconz
- in Homeassistant most of the entities are unavailable, after a few hours only the “battery” and the “test mode” entity of the first smoke detector had reappeared
When starting a test alarm with the completely greyed out smoke detector, the situation is as follows:
- the smoke detector is no longer greyed out in Phoscon (but still has no connectivity line in Deconz) - update - now that I again look into Phoscon, there is a line
- in Homeassistant its entities for “battery” and “test mode” have reappeared, but nothing else
I’m a bit unsure if this behaviour is as intended or erraneous. E.g. I have some Ikea switches which also won’t reappear in Phoscon after a restart as long as they have not been operated once, but they work nevertheless. For smoke sensors I’d like to be a bit more sure that they work as expected…