HA not showing current states & devices being lost regularly

I’ve had a lot of issues with CONBEE III and my Home Assistant setup. Devices, typically Aqara window/door sensors but sometimes other types, lose connectivity randomly and require deletion and repairing. The repairing process might take 5 or 6 attempts before the CONBEE III picks up the devices and adds them back. Of note, all devices were solid on the CONBEE II.

The past few days I noticed sensors not updating in HA as well. For instance, the Phocon app within HA may show the window closed (correctly) with a recent update time. But, the windows show open in HA still and never updates to closed.

I noticed this log and wonder if it, in part, causing some problems:

Not directly related here, but what is this meaning:Logger: homeassistant.components.binary_sensor
Source: helpers/entity_platform.py:744
integration: Binary sensor (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 8:04:45 AM (7 occurrences)
Last logged: 7:51:56 PM

Platform deconz does not generate unique IDs. ID 00:15:8d:00:09:4d:83:13-01-0006-open already exists - ignoring binary_sensor.patio_door_sensor
Platform deconz does not generate unique IDs. ID 00:15:8d:00:0a:9c:ad:55-01-0006-open already exists - ignoring binary_sensor.derek_office_window_sensor
Platform deconz does not generate unique IDs. ID 00:15:8d:00:0a:9c:ac:c0-01-0006-open already exists - ignoring binary_sensor.vivi_room_window_sensor
Platform deconz does not generate unique IDs. ID 00:15:8d:00:0a:96:9a:1b-01-0006-open already exists - ignoring binary_sensor.living_room_right_window_sensor

Reference: Remove old update of sensor unique id in deCONZ by Kane610 · Pull Request #113527 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

This may be two separate issues I’m experiencing, but state of devices not updating into HA is new for sure.

Device runs latest firmware listed on the website. Latest HA add-on and latest HA updates.

Super frustrated. Thoughts?

1 Like