Girier Smart Plug Tuya ZigBee 3.0 (_TZ3000_r6buo8ba)

I made a device request on GitHub:

Perhaps someone can help me to add a DDF for electrical powermanagement.

For zigbee2mqtt there is a patch to make this device work:

Is ist possible to convert this patch to deCONZ?

I’ve bought a bunch of these plugs as well and would like to use them with deconz. Is this solved or can I help anything to bring this forward?

Honnestly IDK if this device need the tuya unlock sequence.
Make a try with a DDF for TS011F like this one deconz-rest-plugin/_TZ3000_typdpbpg_smart_plug_eu.json at master · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

With using your manufacture name. If you have value (even not the good one) we can do something, else not possible yet.

Hi @Smanar ,
thanks for the support!
I tried the DDF and it works rather good actually! I re-added the device after adding the modified DDF and Home Assistant showed the new entities for power and consumption.
I tried with two plugs, one with a 30W bulb inserted, the other one with a 6W one, the values shown were 28W respectively 6W, so the values look correct, too.
The only thing is the significant delay in showing the changed power values after switching on and off (see screenshot).
Let me know if I can improve anything or help with anything else to support these plugs out of the box!

BTW, the manufacturer of mine says:

_TZ3000_gjnozsaz

According the firwmare, some device support bind/report and some other no, so last one use pooling.

You can decrease thoses setting, but the device will spam more the network.

If the report/bind is working setting are for power

{
          "at": "0x050B",
          "dt": "0x29",
          "min": 1,
          "max": 300,
          "change": "0x00000001"
        }

And for the poll

{
          "name": "state/power",
          "refresh.interval": 360
        },

Bad luck It seem your device use poll, because the timer around 360s

Hi @Smanar ,

thank you for the explanation. That is of course not ideal, but for some use cases with constant power consumption and not too many power cycles, the device still does its job.

I just double checked with other of my devices and also they have such polling interval settings in their def.

Can I somehow test if they do also support bind/report by modifying the DDF accordingly? Do you have an example maybe?

Thanks again and best wishes
Fabian

Your DDF suppot both.
First deconz try to set a reporting according thoses setting

{
          "at": "0x050B",
          "dt": "0x29",
          "min": 1,
          "max": 300,
          "change": "0x00000001"
        }

If for one reason or another it don’t work, decnz make a poll instead, and it’s able to use this setting "refresh.interval": 360

It’s for that we need to put a bigger value in refresh.interval than the classic report.