Hi, I’m new in that forum. I’m looking for a tutorial to migrate a raspberry pi 4 installation from iobroker with Conbee2 and influx.db and grafana to an installation on a synology ds720+ in docker or VMM. Do you have any idee, where I can find such a tutorial?
Are you running deCONZ on Iobroker or are you running that build in thing in ioBroker?
I’m assuming you are running deCONZ in this.
A note : the conbee doesn’t store anything related to the devices. Only some network settings. This means that all other info is stored in deCONZ. So you can just backup and restore.
I was running deCONZ on a Pi in HA before and i migrated doing the following:
- Creating a VM in Synology with Debian and installed deCONZ
- Creating a backup in phoscon on the RPI
- Put the Conbee in the Synology NAS
- Attach the Conbee in the Virtual Machine manager to the new Debian VM with deCONZ
- Restore the Backup in phoscon on the Synology VM
Thangs a lot. All things works well now.