Frient AQSZB-110 sensor - VOC level not showing up

Dear Community,

I am currently having problems integrating the AQSZB-110 sensor from Frient. The temperature and humidity are displayed, but not VOC:

I am running a Raspberry Pi 4 with Homeassistant and and Deconz app.

I am not particular experienced with configuring the app, so I am not really sure where to start and what information is relevant. Downloading the diagnostic information I found this abstract:

"2": {
        "config": {
          "battery": 75,
          "on": true,
          "reachable": true
        },
        "ep": 38,
        "etag": "33ea1a53897e034e0366d400b84657c6",
        "lastannounced": null,
        "lastseen": "2022-09-22T10:43Z",
        "manufacturername": "frient A/S",
        "modelid": "AQSZB-110",
        "name": "AirQuality 2",
        "state": {
          "airquality": "excellent",
          "airqualityppb": 0,
          "lastupdated": "2022-09-22T11:49:23.717"
        },
        "swversion": "3.6.4",
        "type": "ZHAAirQuality",
        "uniqueid": "00:15:bc:00:36:00:16:d0-26-fc03"
      },

Does anyone have any idea what this could be about and how I could come nearer to the problem?

(Maybe here the technical manual of the device as a further resource: https://www.elektroimportoren.no/docs/lib/4514806-Manual-18.pdf)

EDIT: And one addition: I understand that support to device has already been added to deCONZ: Add initial support for Develco air quality sensor AQSZB-110 by SwoopX · Pull Request #3607 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub - where would be the best place to report this bug to the developers (if it is a bug)?

@Swoop Would you be able to answer this?

1 Like

Hi, I withdraw my question: In fact it was a just a matter of waiting and after a few hours the air quality sensor was also recognized! :wink:

1 Like